• Wir werden in den nächsten Tagen verschiedene Wartungsoperationen und Optimierungen am Server durchführen. Es wird zu mehreren Ausfällen kommen, die teilweise auch mehrere Stunden umfassen können.

Reporting maggot for fake dc report

Hello everyone.

Today Dwelf linked me to this DC report Maggot made against me. Shocked? Yes.

Why? Well first of all the match never was registered

http://arena.gamespy.com/player/2735934/# Your welcome to look it through.

The match started out with Match may not get reported and a GL HF. Match went fine, he countered my Infantry spam and i got a set back. i kept fighting but when i saw it was over. I said GG and left. I did at no point DC. Why would i DC a match thats not even going to get reported.

I know the message line says MAY not get reported but come on who here has ever had a match saying that and it actually got reported??

So yeah the Maggot report is either fake or its him actually dcing in the end.

In the previouse qualifier. I got DQed. No dcs was attended to happen at all i had a bad internet called Full rate. Of couse its a standard excuse so why would they look diffrent on it if it was me? All i know that i didnt DC on purpose and i was going to get a NEW connection which i have now. I havent dced in ANY game so far so why the HELL should i do it in a match thats not going to get reported?

Maggot its fake and i seriously hate you for it. If it was ment to be some kind of sick joke then remove it because i dont think its funny?

Match History Evidence:

Prove 1

Prove 2

This is ALL the matches i played in this 1.11 patch.

OH GUESS WHAT NO DISCONNECTS? That means that i left since if i attended to disconnect no matter if the game wasent reported as a win loss i would have s DISCONNECT in one of these pictures. But i dont. Please do look at the dates to fully understand these evidence.

Maggot you got busted. You didnt even try to contact me in the lobby thats another lie? Very nice going

I hope you rot in hell

That was my report

Yes very mature call me a kid and its all good.

I dont want to calm down. Since this is COMPLETE BS. I didnt DC if i did it would have said so on my freaking record. MAYBE YOU was the one that dced ? I dont know since for me i left and no you didnt contact me after.

I dont believe you really. Match dosent get reported and you make a fake DC report ? =S

Back
Top Bottom