- Jun 6, 2003
- Lieblings C&C
Quelloffenes C&C | OpenRA in neuer Version erschienen
OpenRA ist eine freie Quelloffene Gameengine, welche die frühen Westwood Spiele wie Red Alert oder das klassische Command-and-Conquer abbildet. Dieses Community betriebene Projekt ist vor einigen Tagen in einer neuen Version erschienen. Diese Gameengine ist sowohl für den PC, als auch für Linux und Mac Betriebssysteme verwendbar. Im aktuellen Build gibt es neben neuen Maps eine neue Einstellung in der Soundengine und einige Änderungen am Gameplay und am integrierten Mod-Support. Hier findet ihr den kompletten Changelog des aktuellen Builds und die Website der Programmierer:
Zum OpenRA Projekt.
We have released a new version of OpenRA! Head over to the downloads page to grab it.
List of changes since the previous release:
- Added a new RA Map by Nukem: Tainted Peak
- Dropped three RA Maps: Daejeon, Mjolnir, and No Fly Zone.
Added a Sound Engine game setting: Sound.Engine=AL.
- "AL" uses OpenAL, "Null" gives you no sound.
Warnings are shown to lobbies when a DEV_VERSION client joins.
General gameplay changes:
- Buildings now take 10 seconds to capture.
- New units now attack-move to the designated rally point.
- Can infiltrate Refinery: Steals 50% of a player's cash, minimum $500.
- Can infiltrate Radar Dome: Resets exploration for the enemy team.
- Is equipped with a Silenced PPK. Use force-fire to assassinate an enemy unit
- (careful, your disguise will be dropped).
- Gap Generator made available to Allies.
- Tanya made available only to Allies.
- Pillboxes now include a rifle infantry when built. Pillboxes are garrisonable, so swapping the unit inside changes the weapon fired.
- Camo Pillbox was removed (temporarily).
- Artilleries have a 75% chance of exploding on death, down from 100%.
- Flamethrower received new art for its flame effect, as well as an overall damage increase.
- AI: Replaced Normal AI with two new AIs: Rommel and Zhukov.
- Zhukov is a turtle, but sends large attacks with Artillery and V2.
- Rommel is a modified Hard AI; sends Artillery and V2, but doesn't like light vehicles.
- A10's speed increased, Napalm Drop damage increased.
- Chinooks now carry up to 10 passengers.
- Sight of all infantry was increased by 1 tile.
- Chem Warrior/Flamethrower/Grenadier damage vs certain armor types increased.
- Artillery's attack range was doubled.
- Guard Tower's attack range increased by 1.
- Increased sight of Construction Yards and MCVs.
- Construction Yard armor type changed to Heavy (previously Wood).
- Harvester armor type changed to Heavy (previously Light).
- Reduced the probability of SpawnVisceroid from 10% to 2%.
- Reduced the damage and size of Grenadier death explosions.
- Units no longer target buildings when attack-moving or when idle. They still target defensive structures (except SAM sites).
- AI is now reasonable and playable.
General mod support and bug fixes:
- New CloakPaletteEffect trait for adding a shimmer effect to cloaked units.
- Cargo trait now allows initial passengers when units are built.
- Capture time length is adjustable
- Custom starting units can be used for each faction.
- General engine tweaks.
- Main menu no longer vanished after a lobby disconnect.
- Fixed a crash with capturing/selling buildings at the same time.
- Fixed a crash in server in StartGame if there were unvalidated connections.
- Fixed a crash in the CNC replay viewer.
- Fixed a bug in CNC where radar would not be shown if dead/spectating.
- Fixed a bug where passengers could shoot from transports.
- Improved error messages given with bad MiniYaml indentations.
Zum OpenRA Projekt.