page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hab ihr eigentlich eine homepage?
fehlt bei mir in Linksliste auf *champ's seite

wer hatt die denn gemacht, und wie um himmels willen beckommt ihr zugang zur internen ww datenbank um euren internen bereich so aktuell zu halten ??:eek3:

OMG ICH WILL AUCH SOWAS DAS OWNT JA GLOBAL !!!

yo der hat auch den ersten bot fuer ts gecodet damals hehe

Sag ihm er soll Kilinator malö sowas beibringen , thx

jo droid hehe leider isser nimmer so aktiv der interne von maodi rult auch hehe ich hab den code von seinem ranksystem und internen bereich hatter mir damals mal geschickt ^^ php ownage

Update that site, I always loved the lay-out of the Maodi-page.
Btw; who made the site in the 1st place? Because perhaps u could co-operate with snake to modernise / adjust the champsite GUI. (Graphical User Interface)

champsite

gg

stef if we could update the site, we would already have done that. but there's one problem: the site was created by droid22 (was a player of maodi, but he wasn't online for at least half a year.) we aren't in any contact to him, but i'll try to gain him, and i hope he will give me the data of the hp, so that i can upload it on new space, on which we could update the site whenever we want to. like u said stef, the site is just to good 4 don't using it. well i can aks droid (if i find him ;))whether he would help snake with champ-site. but i think ur chance that he would help snake isn't very high....

ciao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom