• Wir werden in den nächsten Tagen verschiedene Wartungsoperationen und Optimierungen am Server durchführen. Es wird zu mehreren Ausfällen kommen, die teilweise auch mehrere Stunden umfassen können.

Multiplayer Map for TD "Forgotten Gulch" by Incia

Hello leute, wie gehts?

I have no idea where to post maps and content, so I give this a try.

I made a multiplayer map for Tiberian Dawn, Tiberium amount should be 100% balanced for top and bottom. And chokes as same size top and bottom. Still not a symmetric map.
Hope people like this one!

My super good German knowledge:

Ich habe keine Ahnung, wo ich Karten und Inhalte veröffentlichen soll, also probiere ich es aus.
Ich habe eine Multiplayer-Karte für Tiberian Dawn erstellt. Die Tiberium-Menge sollte oben und unten zu 100% ausgeglichen sein. Und "Chokes" wie oben und unten gleich groß. Immer noch keine symmetrische Karte.
Hoffe die Leute mögen das!

Forgotten Gulch

PS: I read my old e-mails and noticed I won a map contest for cnc4 during 2010, I still have that red alert 3 t-shirt I won, thanks guys!

Hey glad to see you back here! Thanks for the map, I will give it a try :)

I have 2 singleplayer maps too but not sure people want to play them, do they?
But hope you like this multiplayer map. :)

Forgotten Gulch

Didn't find any edit button for the first post.

I have deleted this map, and uploaded the new version with the same name. Just redownload the map and it should be the new version.
I have taken the feedback and changed the map from the feedback I got.

PS: I read my old e-mails and noticed I won a map contest for cnc4 during 2010, I still have that red alert 3 t-shirt I won, thanks guys!

Streamed today and I decided to show my t-shirt and shoutout the forums. :)

Back
Top Bottom