• Wir werden in den nächsten Tagen verschiedene Wartungsoperationen und Optimierungen am Server durchführen. Es wird zu mehreren Ausfällen kommen, die teilweise auch mehrere Stunden umfassen können.

''Grave'' hotkey...

Ok i want my show all healthbars on there but it keeps changing back to tab selection... like it will work a few games and then all of a sudden grave = tab selection again... anyway to fix this?

I don't know it for sure because i do it automatically ingame, if needed, but i think it was ctrl + °(§). Without the "+" of course.

@ sixshot, i don't get your problem atm. What do you mean by tab selection and "grave" hotkey :?

strg + ^ shows all healthbars ^__^

i usually use this for better micro

strg + ^ shows all healthbars ^__^

i usually use this for better micro

You should use it more often then...

i got bars on spacebar (easy to remember hah?) and its worked just fine. what´s grave?

Its the button under ''escape'' but since this game is crap it automatically puts tab selection on there after a few games while i want health bars on grave.

Grave is °(§)? So you have the same keyboard style as i have. Hmm but i don't know the solution. Does it change after you restart the game? Or does it change between two games without leaving the online lobby.

For example if you change the config. in CSS ingame, it won't be saved. It'll just be changed for that session -> until you restart the game. To save the changes you need to change it in windows and save it.

Perhaps it's the same for C&C3.

Grave is °(§)? So you have the same keyboard style as i have. Hmm but i don't know the solution. Does it change after you restart the game? Or does it change between two games without leaving the online lobby.

For example if you change the config. in CSS ingame, it won't be saved. It'll just be changed for that session -> until you restart the game. To save the changes you need to change it in windows and save it.

Perhaps it's the same for C&C3.

Na all other hotkeys get saved so.... only this particular one doesnt.

i don´t like them neither...
they confuse me as well
so play pro play without healthbars :P

I almost never use em but sometimes a quick pop up of the health bars helps. Anyways i put it on a different hotkey now so w/e~~.

Back
Top Bottom