Free Funds Friday: Sollte Reperaturzeit käuflich sein?

Sollte Reperaturzeit käuflich sein? (Should repairtime be purchasable?)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nein
ich finde wenn die rep. Zeit käuflich wäre dann wäre das spiel viel zu schnell fertig denn es soll ja spass machen

Ich finde, dass die Reparaturzeit ziemlich wichtig ist und daran hängt's bei mir auch häufig. Meiner Meinung nach sollte sie käuflich sein.

it is depends on your millitary level.. If you are fighting lots u must take repair.. but if u are not, thats just waste..

Damit die Chancen gleich sind, 'darf' mann seine Reparaturzeit nicht erkaufen !!!

depending on what forgotten base you will attack. so you must have partners in attacking a base the NOD and GDI. it takes a lot of teamwork when you attack forgotten, sometimes its hard for the NOD and its easy for GDi cuz i have a partner who cant attack and i can with same level. sometimes you need more CP to finish the attack for NOD and its easy for GDi to attack. So my main point is that you must have a partner to have strategy.

Definitely no. Frustrating as it is to run out of RT, at least it's the same for everyone...

Lieber nicht sonst wird der Unterschied zwischen Gamern mit gel d und ohne noch größer

FFF

I think no, it does keep a sense of balance within the game and if purchasable people would just abuse the game with £$£$£$£$£$ :)

Scutters :nodmark

No. I wish none of it was purchaseable. I will never play another game where you can buy your way to the top. It isn't fair.

Nein, sollte es nicht. Finde es eh schon extrem unfair, dass man sich hier Ress-Pakete erwerben kann.

Last edited:
I definitely prefer it the way it is now - active players are restricted only by repair time.
Buying funds helps, but it isn't necessary to do well in game.

Back
Top Bottom