• Wir werden in den nächsten Tagen verschiedene Wartungsoperationen und Optimierungen am Server durchführen. Es wird zu mehreren Ausfällen kommen, die teilweise auch mehrere Stunden umfassen können.

Englische Witze

Once in a quizshow there were an Australian and a priest competing against each other. Their scores were equal, so they had to create a verse about "Timbuktu". The priest began: "I was a father, all my life, had no children, had no wife. I read the bible through and through. On my way to Timbuktu. The the Australian told his version: "When Tim and I to Brisbane went, we met three ladies cheap to rent. They were three and we were two, so I booked one and Tim booked two!"

-------------

A couple is sitting in a chinese restaurant. They order the chicken surprise. The waiter brings a pot with a lid on it and goes off. They look at the pot, the lid is rising, two eyes are looking to the left, then to the right (you got to immitate that when telling), then the lid goes down again. The couple is looking puzzled at each other, then again at the pot, the same story is happening again. They call for the waiter, he comes, and again the lid rises, two eyes are looking to the left, then to the right, then the lid goes down again. The waiter calls out: Oh solly, I didnt bling you chicken sulplise, I blought you pe(e)king duck!

-------------

3 famous peoples:

Osama
Obama
your mama

Back
Top Bottom