Cheater Report an EA + new unsupoorted feature

hi
hatte for einiger zeit mal nen maphacker, hab das replay und die genauen daten an EA contact us formular geschickt, binnen weiniger sekunden kam eine automatiesierte antwort ich solle die datten berichtigen, da ich aber weiß da diese antwort egal was ich eingebe kommt hab ich den gleichen text nochmal verschickt. inerhalt eines werktages hab ich sogar ne neue standart antwort bekommen, allerdings eine die nicht ganz zu TW passen kann da er ein ingame feature beschreibt, von dem ich noch nix gehört habe(in rot).
so hier der verlauf bisher........... ich komm mir total verarscht vor.

Customer 08/07/2007 05:13 PM
Hi
CrunkEd is a cheater, he used a maphack. clearly visible in the attached replay, he looks through the Fog of war, right from the beginning. he did not send there any units. if its not a cheat that pls exlpain to me what he was doing!!!!!!!!!!!

-my nick: KodKOd
-Nick of the cheater: CrunkEd
-Match ID: 7259116 |
replay attached
-Tuesday, July 10, 2007 7:01 AM gamespy server time

Response (EARepJoseph) 08/08/2007 03:50 AM
Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us with your concern. Although I understand how unpleasant a player such as this can make your playing experience, unfortunately I am unable to take any action based on this e-mail. If this player is being rude, insulting or otherwise inappropriate please use the feedback option available in game to report him. To do this go into any of the games lobbies and type:

· /abuse [username of the player] - [report of the terms of service violation.]

After you have submitted an abuse report you will get an email conformation on the incident has been submitted.
If you have any other questions or concerns please update this incident and let us know. Thank you for your continued support of EA Sports Online and good luck on the playing field.

Sincerely,

EARep Joseph
Player Relations
Electronic Arts.

respekt EA ham mir tasächlich mal eine nicht standartiesierte antwort geschickt :-)

Customer 08/08/2007 08:37 AM
but u do realize that this
Platform & Game: PC
Command & Conquer
C&C 3: Tiberium Wars
Category: Rules and Policies
Cheating.
and this "/abuse" is not supported there? so thanks for a nice not fitting copy and paste or urs!! u may try again

cheers

Response (Alex I.) 08/08/2007 11:16 AM
Greetings,
Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

We will review the reply. If you have any further questions or concerns please reply to this email or visit our extensive knowledge base online at http://support.ea.com.
Thank you,
Alex I.
EA Online Support

Customer 08/08/2007 03:25 PM
hi I wish you guys could take a look at the "replay" and then give me a reply. thanks
greets

Response (Alex I.) 08/08/2007 04:19 PM
Sorry that was a mistype.

Last edited:
· /abuse [username of the player] - [report of the terms of service violation.]

Klingt wie ein Konsolenbefehl in der Lobby, kannst ja mal ausprobieren.

/abuse[leer]nicknamedesspielers[leer]berichtderregelverletzung

würd mich mal interessieren ob sich da was tut, hab selbst noch nichts davon gehört

hab ich gemacht da tut sich nix, man bekommt lediglich den tip /help zu verwenden und dort is /abuse nicht gelistet

Kann der Punkt was heißen? Ne oder? oder der Bindestrich? Wär aber beides Konsolen-untypisch, vielleicht wollte er dich einfach abspeisen ;)

jup genauso hab ich das verstanden bzw. er hat sich im spiel geirrt "ups..."

Hmm der Punkt ist ja nur als Ende des Satzes da... Er erklärt halt, was in die Klammern kommen, oder sind die Klammern ebenfalls Platzhalter? Den Bindestrich kann ich mir ebenfalls nicht erklären, ich glaub der hat sich wirklich im Spiel geirrt :D

Thank you for your continued support of EA Sports Online and good luck on the playing field.

Das deutet wohl eher auf nen EA Sports Titel hin ;) Sonst hätte er wohl auch "Good luck on the battlefield" geschrieben

Back
Top Bottom