c n c n z v o r d e m a u s ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
12a226-1504486756.png

na denn los, walte deines Amtes ;)

First I was like:

OMG 1 week? 3 weeks??!

But then they be like

................................................................................meh

anyswoozies

All Good Things…. It’s Time Say to Goodbye

After a lot of thought I’ve decided the time has come for CNCNZ.com to be retired. The Command & Conquer franchise appears to be dead and buried. EA are simply sitting on it, with no news of any plans for the future of the franchise. The bleak C&C future is not the only factor in my decision to close down the site. In past couple months many changes have taken place in my real life. These changes mean I can no longer devote time to keeping the site going. I’ve lost the passion and motivation to continue.

Other factors are the financial costs. We have to pay for hosting. This money comes from my own personal bank account. Living expenses have increased for me in last month or so and that means something has to go.

I have achieved many great things in my 19 years as the webmaster and founder of CNCNZ.com. When I started it all way back in 1997, I never imagined it lasting this long. I take pride that we managed to get to this point. I have made many friends and contacts over the years. Been rewarded with lots free merchandise, received trips to EA in Los Angeles. We have sent staff members to Westwood Studios in Las Vegas, others have been to Germany for C&C related events. Where ever C&C has been, CNCNZ.com has been there along side it.

I will be closing the hosting account in the next couple of days. I don’t know how the long the site will remain online for. So if there is anything you want to save now is the time.

Its been a great run, I’m sad that it is ending. CNCNZ.com is and always will be a part of me. I want to personally thank all the current and past staff members who have contributed over the many years we have been online.

As the saying goes. “All good things… must come to end”.

It has been an honor and privilege to server as webmaster of the this site but now its time to retire. Goodbye to you all. Goodbye to CNCNZ.com.

CNCNZ.com October 1997 – June 2017

http://forums.cncnz.com/topic/20688-all-good-things-its-time-say-to-goodbye/

zitat sven, so aus dem kopf raus

"yoah wir sind noch da, alles guddi"

DISCUSS

Forum be like

:gelbrot für Müsli wegen wiederholten Spam im United Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom