- Mitglied seit
- 26 Sep 2002
Jump Jet Troopers
“A tune down on harvester aggression without affecting combat effectiveness.”
- Damage to Harvesters decreased to 350 (was 400)
“Kodiak was proving to take a bit too long to kill even with a hard counter.”
- Health decreased to 3465(was 4000).
“Liang’s drone cost reduced to help it combo efficiently with other units”
- Cost decreased to 40 (was 60).
“Offered too much value as a scout on top of strong combat abilities.”
- Turret Vision Reduced to 1 (was 2).
“This should help MG Squads get in position earlier.”
- Speed increased to Average (was Slow).
“More counterplay for vehicles against the MLRS.”
- Reload increased to 6.5 (was 5).
- Cost increased to 80 (was 70).
“This will normalize training differences between Mohawks and Attack Bikes.”
- Damage decreased to 396 (was 410).
- Health increased to 1210 (was 909)
“This is to account for training differences between Scorpion and Pitbull.”
- Health decreased to 1745 (was 1800).
“Tanks have dominated the meta in the last few months. This should promote a bit more diversity.”
- Cost increased to 70 (was 60).
“Now that the war factory has scouting units, the Rhino does not need extra vision.”
- Vision Reduced to 2 (was 3).
“Survivability boost for the Sandstorm.”
- Health increased to 4330 (was 3600).
“This will give Sniper Team a similar attack sequence to Attack Bikes.”
- Time between attacks reduced to 0.1 seconds (was 1 second).
“Fixes to training differences as well as a buff when Talons are mispositioned.”
Damage increased to 57 (was 55).
- Talon turn rate increased to 450 (was 150)
“Avatar has given players a bit to much bang for its buck. This change should bring it in line.”
Health reduced to 5800 (was 6500)
“This will normalize training differences between Banshees and Attack Bikes.”
Damage to Vehicles decreased to 396 (was 400).
“Same as Rhino.”
Vision reduced 2 (was 3).
“This is to combat training differences.”
HP reduced to 1550 (was 1600).
“This is to combat training influencing matchup between Chemical Warriors and Flame/Shock Troopers.”
Hp Increased to 620 (was 600).
“Inferno has been a bit too easy to build. This cost increase will punish those who overbuild.”
Cost increased to 110 (was 100).
“This was an unintentional change that is being reverted with this patch.”
Base damage reduced to 500 (was 2000).
“Same as Predator Tank.”
Cost increased to 70 (was 60).
“Players were simply resupplying their unit faster than the stealth tank could deal with it. This should bring the stealth tank closer to the gdi counterparts.”
Reload time decreased to 10 (from 12)
Gute Änderungen imo.