PSYCHOxnc DC's

PSYCHOxnc clearly DC'ed almost DIRECTLY AFTER getting his 2nd ref engied. He then came back online and failed to respond to my request for an explanation for why he DC'ed on me a moment after he got engied. The only logical conclusion I can come is that he purposely DC'ed.

Edit: well he just gave me a freewin for it. I still think he purposely cheated, but at least he gave compensation for it.

Attachments

• PSYCHOxnc DC SS.bmp
    771.3 KB · Views: 57
  • PSYCHOxnc DCs.zip
    183.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
He is a DCer. He delights in better skilled being DCed upon. What did you expect?

Unglückliche Zufälle gibts in allen Formen.
Sowas kann pasieren.
Es kann natürlich auch Absicht gewesen sein, aber ein Ausrutscher reicht noch lange nicht zum Bann.

Ich bin der lebende Beweis.

psychoxnc abused the pk wallbug to me earlier, i think this counts as bug abuse... not really surprised as he has bad manner and like it shows also d/cs :(. I even told him it's bug abuse and that he had to stop it but he didnt @.@ i'll post the replay tomorrow if needed.

psychoxnc abused the pk wallbug to me earlier, i think this counts as bug abuse... not really surprised as he has bad manner and like it shows also d/cs :(. I even told him it's bug abuse and that he had to stop it but he didnt @.@ i'll post the replay tomorrow if needed.

Players can be disqualified from LS3 for that.... You can post it on the official forums until disconnecting/cheating.

replay, i'll link it on EA forum.

Edit: i know he didnt abuse the bug that much, and it luckily did not change the outcome of the game. However, he did use the bug and did not stop it when I said it was a bannable offense, that's why I report him to EA.

Attachments

• Last Replay.zip
    86.4 KB · Views: 0
Das kann man reporten ?

Kann bitte einer eine Bug-List verfassen in der alles verbotene aufgeführt ist, sollte das stimmen ?

Wenn es verboten ist, wird man sie auch net abusen :)

Oder, ... ach keine Ahnung.
Bitte klärt mich auf .^^

Back
Top Bottom