[ADT]81.HFLY dc's me

Might just been his con going down tho... game wasnt decided yet but i did what i wanted to do (killed his dojos and got 2 flacks in his building next to his ref+oil then dc so..

Attachments

• [28-06 @ 10.52] [ADT]81.HFLY(E) vs Technique(TM)(R-S).zip
    27.3 KB · Views: 1
  • hflydcs.jpg
    hflydcs.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 8
he might dc on purpose but hes only 1 from ADT who doesnt lag, first dc is still tolerated

Hey Technique

Basically there was a power problem in my place that resulted in a blackout, I had to reset the main power board to bring my comp/net back up.

I apologized with a whisper right after I got back online, and basically tried to explain the situation to you. However it seems you were either away from your keyboard (or posting here :P)

Anyway that game was actually still fairly undecided I would say, we've had a fairly equal record vs each other as well. I dont think my 3rd ref would fall as I have started walling my ref, and you only had 2 flaks/bears as the only real advantage over me. It was very unfortunate with the timing, but I think my dc ratio would suggest that I am not a dc'er.

Anyway, I totally understand where you are coming from, it was unfortunate situation and I trust APOC's cheat team would have all the right tools/statistics at their disposal to investigate into this incidence.

Ok no problem as mentioned in my start post game was undecided and might just be a accident from your side.

Back
Top Bottom