FR: Bombing series, #1

Ok heres my Field Report from 1h ago :) I wanted to test the "Hi, can we be friends" Opener

Went out to the city to check out the bars n stuff. I still have this approaching problem, need to get more google (like confidence).

One chick, shes drunk, starts talking to me, blablabla I want to get rid of her, she tells me I have a big nose (= arrogant), then I say: No, you're wrong, I dont have a big nose, I just have a big Penis :)"
her: ...(goes in what the fuck state)
me: Im just kiddin ;) a la GM-Style

so I had to get rid of her, she was ugly. 2min afterwards some HBs are dancing next to me, i open: "Hi, are you friendly" them: "Yes" Me:"Can we be friends then?" blablabla nothing happens, they leave, they must have had a few drinks...

Went to another bar, opened some chicks up there with the same opener: "Hi are you friendly?" Them: "Yes" me:"Can we be friends?" Them: "Yeah sure"
So I was talking to them, first fluff talk and I tried to use Humour but it was fuckin difficult because of the really loud music and I was talking to 2 chicks so I had to repeat the stuff I said to one chick to the other. Didnt get a lot of a connection/rapport, so I tried to use the Hot-Seat game (truth or dare just without dare), didnt work, had to repeat the question a lot so it broke rapport...

I ejected and got 4 cheek kisses, 2 each :)

So I was walking outside on the street when I see that girl, was looking in her eyes and I recognised her...she was about an HB 9.5, I mean hot ! I managed to get her Number in my RAFC phase, but couldnt get her out on a date that time...and you know how damn hard it is to recover when she thinks your a wussy-boy...

Now I used my Nose-wiggles-NEG, worked as hell, got her friend laughing, I told them I am an Ass-Model now lol, etc

but then I blew it, I think I was going too far with the NEGS, I told her friend are you lesbians (because she said to the HB sweetie, like girls always do), then they cracked up, and I added "well you look like lesbians"...damn shouldnt have said that, its an insult.

Then they asked me about my Ass-Model shit n stuff, and I insulted her about her ass and her hair, it wasnt a NEG, it was a fuckin insult, i was going too far, then she says they have to leave...I said ok cya round bya and ejected...

Damn Damn Damn, I got her with my Nose-wiggle-NEG, but its so hard to recover from a situation like this (wuss and braking rapport with insults)...well lesson learned, learn more NEGS ;)

Comments/Suggestions welcome

One chick, shes drunk, starts talking to me, blablabla I want to get rid of her, she tells me I have a big nose (= arrogant), then I say: No, you're wrong, I dont have a big nose, I just have a big Penis "
her: ...(goes in what the fuck state)
me: Im just kiddin a la GM-Style

When they NEG you i think is better to ignore the NEG, or say something like: Yes i know, but i know beauty is common, but ...

so I had to get rid of her, she was ugly. 2min afterwards some HBs are dancing next to me, i open: "Hi, are you friendly" them: "Yes" Me:"Can we be friends then?" blablabla nothing happens, they leave, they must have had a few drinks...

Good one! but don't say. Can we...? she can easily say NO

Went to another bar, opened some chicks up there with the same opener: "Hi are you friendly?" Them: "Yes" me:"Can we be friends?" Them: "Yeah sure"
So I was talking to them, first fluff talk and I tried to use Humour but it was fuckin difficult because of the really loud music and I was talking to 2 chicks so I had to repeat the stuff I said to one chick to the other. Didnt get a lot of a connection/rapport, so I tried to use the Hot-Seat game (truth or dare just without dare), didnt work, had to repeat the question a lot so it broke rapport...

Yeah.. too much noise sucks.

I ejected and got 4 cheek kisses, 2 each

So I was walking outside on the street when I see that girl, was looking in her eyes and I recognised her...she was about an HB 9.5, I mean hot ! I managed to get her Number in my RAFC phase, but couldnt get her out on a date that time...and you know how damn hard it is to recover when she thinks your a wussy-boy...

Now I used my Nose-wiggles-NEG, worked as hell, got her friend laughing, I told them I am an Ass-Model now lol, etc

What do you exactly say? do you say that YOUR nose wiggles?

Do you neg yourself???

but then I blew it, I think I was going too far with the NEGS, I told her friend are you lesbians (because she said to the HB sweetie, like girls always do), then they cracked up, and I added "well you look like lesbians"...damn shouldnt have said that, its an insult.

Learn observation, only neg when the BShield is growing. not before not after.

Then they asked me about my Ass-Model shit n stuff, and I insulted her about her ass and her hair, it wasnt a NEG, it was a fuckin insult, i was going too far, then she says they have to leave...I said ok cya round bya and ejected...

Damn Damn Damn, I got her with my Nose-wiggle-NEG, but its so hard to recover from a situation like this (wuss and braking rapport with insults)...well lesson learned, learn more NEGS

You learn fast...
:bday

When they NEG you i think is better to ignore the NEG, or say something like: Yes i know, but i know beauty is common, but ...
Didnt I ignore the NEG here by saying "Naw...I just have a big Penis"...I just used her NEG to get into the GM-Routine. But your "Yeah I know, but you know beauty isnt common" (is it that what you meant?)
What do you exactly say? do you say that YOUR nose wiggles?

Do you neg yourself???
Hehe no I dont NEG myself, what do you think :) I modified the Nose-wiggle NEG to a Super-Neg, its damn good, here it is:

Me (to HB): Aww you know what? YOU are soooo cute, your nose wiggles when you talk :) Look, there it goes again (pointing to her Nose)

HB: [embarrased, a bit laughing]

Me (to UG): Hey look, your friend is sooo cute, her Nose wiggles when she talks...Then I immediately turn to HB and say:

Me (to HB): Say Poo Pee Pants :)

HB had put her hand in front of her Nose, she is embarrassed as hell by now. Her friend is cracking up, and Im smiling all the time. Then I say

Me: Awwwww Im just kidding, come here (and then I hug her...gets the Kino started :))

Try it, its probably the best NEG I use. Now Im trying to get the "Pull my Finger-NEG" out.
Learn observation, only neg when the BShield is growing. not before not after.
You're right ! That is a mistake I often do, I dont observe her BShield, sometimes I just talk n talk n talk until it fuckes me up, I will learn more observation now

Back
Top Bottom