you.lost rang 6 dc

lol man braucht nur den DC-Screen anschauen, das du ihn mit 6 tripods und sturmreitern grad killst :D und er eh nur paar gebäude noch hat

Jastimme selbstverständlich nicht erwähnen die rassistischen Bemerkungen nach Amerikanern nach dem Spiel, das Sie gesagt haben

Yea of course don't mention the racist remarks towards Americans after the game you said (sorry my german not so good)

No im not, a friend of his though, he doesn't intentionally d/c well i cant really speak for him or what he did but as far as i know he doesn't and his record (profile) looks clean and he has never dc'd me. I was in the lobby and flash was obviously mad about the game w/e happened in it and started saying racist things about America that sort of got on my nerves. It doesn't really have much to do with the game but id thought i would bring it up

He asked me to talk somewhat on his behalf because he doesn't know german at all and figured you had to type in german by the way this forum is set up

You dont have to type in german if you dont speak it. Everyone should be able to understand english here. ;)

But you have to say the DC of the game almost had to be on purpose. He had only a few buildings left and defeat was at hand.
In the EA forum, You.Lost was already reported for disconnecting, but he could settle it with the one that reported him. So I wouldn't be too sure that he didn't do it on purpose. About the racist comments: I think that was because he was angry that he didn't get his points (and those points would have been many) and so he just flamed against Americans. It is not ok that he flamed, but I kinda understand this reaction.
I was also really pissed off when I was about to destroy the last building of a top 30 player and he disconnected.

MfG / greez

Der wurde nicht zum ersten mal hier reportet.
Da hieß er aber noch anders, zumindestens der Nick.

Yea It looks like it is but im just surprised because i've never heard him intentionally dc, as for the report it was over a misunderstanding (he quit normally but an obs lost connection or something and the dc screen popped up so he was assumed to have dc'd but the win and loss was recorded correctly so that was taken care of) and the poster quickly posted back to null his report.

Dann geb doch einfach einen Freewin und der Report geht ja dann nicht raus, bei deinem letzten Report wurde es doch auch so geklärt.

Rassistische Bemerkungen? Ich glaube ich spinne! Ich habe geschrieben, das er ein typischer Amispieler ist, der wenn Sie verlieren, einen DC macht. Was ist daran rasisstisch??? Er hat mich später als typisch Deutschen Rassist beschimpft, nachdem er in der Lobby behauptete das ich ein DC Noob wäre. Er hörte erst auf, als ich ihm sagte, das ich den Satz den er vor dem DC brachte, auch als Screenshot habe. Danach erfolgte wohl sowas wie Einsicht. Und an unseren Englischsprachigen Freund hier: Show me one Screenshot of my racist things?? I said to him: "You are a typical amiplayer , who DC if they lost" nothing else. Where is there the Racist thing???? He said i had DC in the Lobby, he said that i am a Hacker and DCer, so he is a liar, look replay and you see who made the DC.

Edit: sry for my bad English

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom