What classes are you taking next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you in high school, or junior high school, what classes are you taking next year (assuming you aren't a senior and are graduating this year). I just registered for my senior year today, and these are the classes I'm taking next year:

Tech Algebra II
I don't have to take this, technically, but it will greatly increase my odds of being accepted into a university for video game design classes.

Science Fiction
I like science fiction.

Aerobics
I'm going to be about the first guy in my school to take this. It's pretty much a girls only class, but I got in, girls in bra and gym shorts doing aerobic exercises, sounds great, I have boldly went where no man has gone before.

Fashion
Another class consisting primarily (if not entirely, excluding myself) of girls.

Law and You
A law class.

Study Hall
I'll just head on down to the library and go on the computers like I did my sophomore year. I remember playing Jumpgate: The Reconstructive Initiative, Half-Life (Sven Co-op), and tons of other games on those library computers.

Popular Culture
All you pretty much do is watch movies.

Others
And a bunch of other classes I forgot the names of.

lebowski-opinion.jpg

Ich glaub echt er denkt das alles hier in Deutschland wie bei ihm wäre...

Deutschland ist zwar in vielen Belangen nicht das gelbe vom Ei, aber trotzdem in so ziemlich jeder Hinsicht besser als da wo der Pfeffer wächst aka Amiland

meine fresse bei der auswahl wundert mich so irgendwie rein garnix mehr...

sack_reis_ariva_a216586

Im not going to have any classes except sex drugs and rock´n´roll aka going to university !

Ich glaub echt er denkt das alles hier in Deutschland wie bei ihm wäre...

Deutschland ist zwar in vielen Belangen nicht das gelbe vom Ei, aber trotzdem in so ziemlich jeder Hinsicht besser als da wo der Pfeffer wächst aka Amiland
Hurra! Unreflektierter Antiamerikanismus ftw!!

Und nehmt den Menschen doch nicht ernst. Troll-Alarm und so.

Nochnichtmal Breaker oder Alpha waren so nervig wie dieses Hotdog hier

Er wird jedenfalls ernster genommen als ich, wenn ich nen Thread über Beleidigungen in Signaturen eröffne ^^

*überall drauf rumreit*

Sorry, aber für sowas ist sogar die Kegge zu hochstehend.....:closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom