• Wir werden in den nächsten Tagen verschiedene Wartungsoperationen und Optimierungen am Server durchführen. Es wird zu mehreren Ausfällen kommen, die teilweise auch mehrere Stunden umfassen können.

Seriennummer Probleme

Mooff

Ex-Admin
Englisches Orginal von Apoc im Spoiler

Hey everyone,

Too many multiple threads for me to reply in, so here is the official word on BOTH serial key issues right now.

SERIAL KEY ISSUE #1 - My key says it is invalid and I cannot get online
There were a small amount of keys in the early distribution which were not pre-loaded in to our backend, thus that is why it's tell you it is invalid. This is a similar issue we experienced during the Beta Test. This will be resolved by the end of day TODAY. By tonight, or at latest tomorrow morning, anyone experiencing this particular issue should be able to get online without a problem. Many of you may not even experience this.

SERIAL KEY ISSUE #2 - My manual has 19 digits instead of 20 for the serial key
To our misfortune, another small set of the first run of manuals misprinted the serial keys, leaving one digit off. Our Customer Support team will be posting a simple FAQ proces at help.commandandconquer.com where you can contact them and they will quickly help you fix your key.

However, there is a quick workaround if you do not want to go through that process.

The last digit of your serial key will either be a number from 0 - 9 or a letter from A - Z. Using a quick proces of elimination, simply type a number or letter at the end of the serial key until it activates. There is a maximum of 36 possible entries, so it's like you'll hit the correct number or letter before then. It's not the most glamorous workaround, but its quick and painless and will save you some time from contacting Customer Support if you don't wish to do that.

We apologize for these two serial key issues. Both were absolutely out of our hands and while seemingly unacceptable, we hope you can understand. For most of you, this should not be an issue by tomorrow, especially when everyone starts getting online. Any more updates on critical issues or any of the above, i'll keep you posted.

-APOC
http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread.jspa?messageID=4401410

Es gibt derzeit zwei Probleme mit Seriennummern, die nicht aktiviert werden können:

#1 Bei der Abfrage sagt die Seriennummer, das sie invalid ist. Grund: Einer der ersten "sets" von Seriennummern wurde im Backend nicht freigeschaltet, das sollte heute abend gelöst sein (29.10)

#2 Die Seriennummer ist 19 statt 20 Zeichen lang
Grund: Fehldrucke. Lösung: auf die Seite help.commandandconquer.com gehen, wo man den Kundenservice kontaktieren kann und dieser wird einem dann weiterhelfen

Man kann Nummer2 aber auch anders lösen, indem man die 36 möglichen Kombinationen per Hand durchprobiert ( 0-9 oder A-Z ) sind die einzig Möglichen Zeichen. Keine besonders schöne Lösung, aber wohl doch schneller als über den Kundenservice.

Er entschuldigt sich für die Probleme, sagt aber, dass sie nichts dafür können und hofft das es Verständnis gibt.

Puh...Schwein gehabt. Bei mir hat alles geklappt.

Seriennummer nicht gültig

Gestern Abend waren die Seriennummern noch nicht freigeschalten !

Ich hoffe die machen das heute sonst :evil:evil:evil

Seriennummer Problem

Ok bei mir ist nun alles ok :)

Die Seriennummer wurde freigeschalten.

Thanks and good fight :cool

Back
Top Bottom