Sad Fate Lag! FRapsed

Here u guys can see how Sad Fate is going to lag in this game GT Wolf reported me and my Game crashed after some time.

It would be cool when other players get some videos from Sad Fates lag, too.

MfG FaZiNaTe

Attachments

• Sad Fate lag.zip
    871.6 KB · Views: 44
Hi,

He did exactly the same thing to me! It was unplayable. And now Wolf reports me a couple times....

Btw also some other 81/adt players did this to me!

My fraps didn't record, I tried to do it but somehow it failed :(

i downloaded your video GunNer, lol this is just ridicolous
we had a cheater like this in Kanes Wrath (Ali_KickZall)
he lagged extremely and when he was going to loose he freezed the game for 20min and then DCed
he just wanted to force the other player to leave the game
very sad behaivour

many players started to report him for freezing and lagging after i made a big post on the offical forums, with the replay and screenshots proving that he freezed the game several times

edit: i forgot to mention that he was serial banned after 1 week :D

Last edited:
Hm

Just download it
Unzip it via Winrar
And play it with Windows Media Player

winrar gives me "unexpected end of archive" when i try to open :/

Because your network is very bad, so lag at last.
Couldn't be , becaus i play few times vs gunner and he doesnt lag... when i'm playing vs ad [F]ate he's lagging like crap .... next time i will fraps it

Because your network is very bad, so lag at last.

LOL n1 u are really a DCTER,Cheater and a lier everytime.

Against every other player it never laggs... like Lord said.

GT Wofl should really get banned from UF he everytime search another reason to ban people without a reason.

hmm we need some way to select by ping. But well i guess he has the same lag as you, so play on or quit? ;o d/c is always bad.

Firgli, they are creating mega lag when they lose the game. This is like 300% worse than their normal lag which is already crappy to play against.

When they do this it becomes IMPOSSIBLE to play. They want you to quit so they can cheat you out of your won game and when you d/c they report you as a cheater. It's really pathetic.

Yeah, fit to the Topic "ADT means faiplay".
Just funny to see, how Sad-fate is cheating, I hope, that he and all cheat- laggers get a serial ban, it would be fine.
I just played 3 times against Sad-fate, laggy game's.

Gunner, mein Beileid, dass du immer von ihnen reportet wurdest, immer als DC'er dastandest, sry dafür.

ich kann gunner verstehen, da er ja W-LAN hatte... ich auch ^^ manchmal crap auch meine con rum und ich bekomm dafür nen DC

I don't want to sound like a racist but it seems most the chinese players are starting to use this EPIC lag shit once they start losing, i guess that's what happen when you play this game to make a living. =\

starting to get pissed off because already it happened several times.

Im happy that I live in germany, when I start playing (usally 15-16h) They just stay in the lobby but wont play.
When the play, they play when I'm in bed or in School. =)

Back
Top Bottom