• Wir werden in den nächsten Tagen verschiedene Wartungsoperationen und Optimierungen am Server durchführen. Es wird zu mehreren Ausfällen kommen, die teilweise auch mehrere Stunden umfassen können.

Cozote plz come back to CCG/ZH

MrYuRi

UF Supporter
Hi all
i think most off u known that cozo was a very good player for wOrk in ccg but then he leaved the game to play a dead game called Yuris Revenge :(
I want the ****er back here to Zero Hour but he dont want grr
Thats wy im making this Thread.
Cozo i hope u read this.
plz come back u sucker :( (sorry for my bad English)

ya cozo plz come back

you are a nice guy and good play0r :D^^ plz come back come back :P

yo cozo comon =) hmm i think u was damn good on ccg i saw some replays ;) and it will be the same on zh so comon. i play ra2 also but zh too so play both =P u own man =)

yea plz come back and own for wOrk :D

Last edited by a moderator:
:) :eek :D :cool

i really appreciate what u doing but i dont think that i am going to play ccg again, i admit it was a very nice game - tho i dont feel like starting an online game again. ra2 was and will always be my favorite and for that reason i will stick together with my lovely ra2 :D
and i hope that if ra2 ends (die) i will kick the habit of playing computer games all day u know? in particular the next few months will be very hard when working for my school leaving examination. also i will have to graduate my military service which takes 8 months and after i ll go to university - which means i might be offline for some months, dunno yet.
i doubt that i am going to start any new online game again in my life, especially i disbelieve that i'm going to play ccg again... well u never know - the time will show :kek

PS: :shout u should all come back to ra2 i ooooooown so hard there :D

bah
lazy boy go and buy zh and we play together.
dont say things like "i need time for school" u will play ra2 all the day :D
so what come back to CCG and buy ZH :(

Original geschrieben von MrYuRi
bah
lazy boy go and buy zh and we play together.
dont say things like "i need time for school" u will play ra2 all the day :D
so what come back to CCG and buy ZH :(

some ppl have another things like play ;)

Back
Top Bottom