Autoreplay Sav0r

zokker13

Moin ihr Spieler der CnC Welt!
Hab da eine Frage, wie speichert das Auto-Replay-Tool (http://www.airlea.nl/ra3rt/) meine Replays automatisch?
Ich habs iwann mal geschafft, zur Zeit aber passiert garnbichts mehr, hab schon alles versucht, in den Optionen nachgesehen ect, kann mir jemand helfen?

Gegenleistung wie immer ein grünes Reno! =)

Moin ihr Spieler der CnC Welt!
Hab da eine Frage, wie speichert das Auto-Replay-Tool meine Replays automatisch?
Das Tool guckt nach dem Last-Replay-File in der jeweiligen Landessprache und benennt es jedesmal (nach deinen Vorgaben) um, wenn es sich ändert.
Um dies tun zu können, muss es
a) im Hintergrund laufen
b) wissen, wie das Last-Replay-File von deinem RA3 benannt wird (Options>Select Last Replay>Doppelklick auf "Letztes Replay.RA3Replay")
c) auf "Options>AutoSave Replays" gestellt sein

Wenn´s dann immer noch nicht geht, kanns sein, dass du dirs irgendwie zerschossen hast. Dann saugs dir halt nochmal. Aber bei mir gehts zumindest (Ver. 1.1, letzter Test: gestern Abend)

Hoffe ich konnte helfen...

Kannst du mir bitte einen Screenshot von deinen Optionen geben, was du angeklickt hast? wäre echt nice!

naja ich kann dir jetzt zwar kein screen zeigen aba ich kanns dir erklären...
nachdem du den Saver gesaugt hast und ausführst öffnet sich ein fenster,wo er nach dem letzten Replay fragt.
Dies wählst du halt in deinem ordner aus und kickst "OK". dann startest du das spiel, aba musst den Saver im Hintergrun laufen lassen, dann nachjedem game., höst du einen sound , dann dürfte das rep gespeichert sein

Kannst du mir bitte einen Screenshot von deinen Optionen geben, was du angeklickt hast? wäre echt nice!
kommt sofort...

---

edit: ScreenShots

Attachments

• repl1.jpg
    repl1.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 18
  • repl2.jpg
    repl2.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Ich weiß wie das funktioniert, ich bin ja nicht dumm.
Der autosaved es nur nicht...

Ich weiß wie das funktioniert, ich bin ja nicht dumm.
Der autosaved es nur nicht...
Hast du Version 1.1?
Also wenn es dann immer noch nicht klappt, auch mit ner neuen gesaugten ".exe", würd ich mich direkt an den Entwickler (twrt at airlea.nl) wenden...

ich kann die exe nicht mal öffnen. da steht das diese datei keine gültige win32 anwendung ist.

hab vista, kennt jemand ne lösung?

Hi :) As you can see I'm the developper of this tool, I just walked by this topic because I was browsing through the referrers to my site :). My German is a bit rusty but I can understand this topic for 95%, so let's see if I can help.

Strange that it doesn't save your replays anymore, all of a sudden. On the bottom right of the main windows you can read the name of the last replay file you have selected. If it doesn't show a name, you haven't selected on, else it should be the name of your last replay file. This is probably in your German version "Letstes Replay.ra3replay" (or so). Please verify that it's pointing to the right replay. It also has to be in the right folder.

If that doesn't make it work: verify that Options -> Autosave Replays is checked.

If that doesn't make it work: make sure you can rename other replays (by selecting them and clicking rename). If that doesn't work either there's something weird going on.

If all the above is checked and good but the autosaving still isn't working you can do this:
In windows explorer go to: C:\Users\{your username}\AppData\Local (the exact location can change, depending on your windows version, this is for Windows 7, should be the same for Vista if I remember correctly. It's a bit different on XP I believe, if you have XP I hope you can find it, I don't know it anymore from the top of my head).
There delete the Red_Alert_3_Replay_Tool folder. Also delete the Red Alert 3 Replay Tool.exe file and download it again. Start it and do as it asks you to: select the last replay etc.

I guess at least one of these options should fix it :).

Another option: run it as administrator. I don't really know how that works in XP and Vista (but I guess Vista is the same as Windows 7). In 7 you do it this way: press shift and rightclick the exe, then select "Run as administrator".

ich kann die exe nicht mal öffnen. da steht das diese datei keine gültige win32 anwendung ist.

hab vista, kennt jemand ne lösung?

Delete it and download it again.

The Tool is tested on XP 32 bit and Vista 32 and 64 bit and should work perfectly. It has not been tested on Windows 7 with RA3, but I guess that should work too.

Hi :) As you can see I'm the developper of this tool, I just walked by this topic because I was browsing through the referrers to my site :). My German is a bit rusty but I can understand this topic for 95%, so let's see if I can help.

Wow! That´s what I call customer-friendly. Nice1. Impressed...:top

Thanks for the compliments :).

zokker13, or someone else: if you still have problems, let me hear it :).

Its perfect right now, just redownloaded and wow, it perfect!!
Thank you so much!!

You're welcome :).

I'm glad to hear it works again. Have fun with it :).

Back
Top Bottom