Mit Recyceln wird das leider nichts, hier mal die Reglen von dem Contest:
MfG NorkGame Type: Skirmish
Map: 'Small Town USA' - (2 Players)
Opponent: GDI AI-BRUTAL-BALANCED
Summary of Rules
Contenders must DEFEAT their GDI (AI-BRUTAL-BALANCED) opponent as Nod in the fastest time with the most number of kills and least number of losses. Time is the primary objective. In the event of a tied time, then the winner will be decided upon by their kill rate and then their loss rate. Upon finishing your Skirmish game and if you are happy with your score, you must;
A) Take screenshots of the UNITS and STATS in the 'Timeline' screen at the end of your
Skirmish as evidence of your skills, this is called the 'Statistic Report'.
B) DO NOT PLAY ANOTHER SKIRMISH and go to;
C:\Documents and Settings\YOURNAME\My Documents\Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium
Save the 'LastReplay.CNC3Replay' file to a safe location as we may need to use this for
reference as further validation of your score and place in the contest. Once this is saved in
a safe location and you are sure this is the same game that your statistic report will
correspond to you may continue playing the Demo.
- Any reports that look in the slightest bit tampered with using any form of editing program
will be disqualified.
- Do not give your statistic reports in after the contest has ended, if you submit a report
late you will be disqualified.
- If we notice your Skirmish game was altered to make it easier for you, such as choosing
an easier AI you will be disqualified.
- If you use a handicap to your advantage you will be disqualified.
- If you do not or cannot provide the 'LastReplay' file which corresponds to your statistic report entry when asked of you then you will be disqualified