Nukewave has helped me compile the top changes from this thread, and in no particular order here is what has been gathered as the most common issues you'd like to see fixed for patch 1.07:
What people mainly want with the economy change is for the harvester to bring in less money. Its especially evident when you have multiple harvesters harvesting from multiple fields that you get too much money. This contributes to spamming instead of using different units with tactics. This is the economy change people want , its mentioned by everyone that wants an economy change.
Here are the main things people have posted in this thread:
1. http: //www.gamereplays.org/community/index.php? showtopic=261543&st=0 A few people mentioned this thread, comparing the differences between harvesters. Basically in summary some people think the Scrin harvester isn't as good.
2. Buzzer hive selling spawns 3 buzzers, which apparently a lot of people use to their advantage in terms of getting out extra buzzers early.
3. The whole mothership and mastermind ordeal. Suggestions I have seen are making the mastermind take 10 seconds to capture a building, or reducing its speed or HP. Many are having trouble killing it with base defenses, and complain that for GDI they could kill it with snipers, but would rather have snipers out in the field to help with juggernauts. The mothership seems fine, but a lot of people notice that sometimes it wont shoot its weapon even if you force fire, that is more of a bug though.
4. There is a lot of sonic emmiter discussion, as well as discussion about the scrin storm tower. As for the sonic emmiter, here is an interesting poll thread at gamereplays: http://www.gamereplays
(The conclusion was they do too much damage for their cost). Its also noted by many that it has the abilities to go through and damage more than one unit, so a damage reduction is only fair.
As for the storm tower, many people believe it needs a raise in its HP.
5. People either think the pitbull should take a little longer to build, or they should move slower. Many think the mortar upgrade is the problem, as it kills infantry very well, so maybe increase the upgrades price. A few have suggested even removing the stealth detection, but without a good reason for it.
6. Many people would like to see the Avatar be able to fire while moving.
This has been brought up well over 15 times in the thread. There are a lot of Avatar complaints overall, about it not being able to detect stealth or attack against air, and it not being worth the price still. They also complain that its not mobile enough. But, after a lot of discussion, people brought up several times that they think if it could shoot while moving, itd be more mobile and more worth the price.
7. Many stealth tank suggestions. People are having trouble because a lot of stuff in the game detects stealth. Suggestions are attack increase, because a cost decrease will result in spamming. There is also a bug where the stealth tank drives right up to buildings before firing. I think this increases everyones frustrations for the unit.
8. People think the scrin tripod is too overpowered now, and the rate of fire should be reduced. This was brought up several several times.
9. People keep saying there is a video on youtube showing that the Nod harvester is currently slower than the GDI and Scrin harvester. Id check it out cause a lot of people keep bringing it up.
10. People have problems with the Nod buggy, but it mainly stems from the fact that the EMP animation doesn't trigger right away.
11. People are having trouble clicking on and attacking storm riders, but no major suggestion is given for this (make them a little slower? I don't know..I don't even know if thats really a balance problem.)
12. Nod commando...people saying its not too useful. They are suggesting it to be stealthed even while moving, but that may be too drastic. No real solution that many can agree on.
13. I mentioned this earlier with the stealth tanks, but a lot of people are complaining generally on the fact that too many things detect stealth in the game, which makes it hard to use stealth tactics effectively.
14. Rocket troop range out ranges the watchtower and other defenses.
15. Nod bikes need some sort of buff, but they caution against price decrease because of spamming.
This list is in no order of priority but seems to take the past 40 pages well into account. Huge thanks for Nukewave for helping to compile this from this thread.