[UPDATE]We will begin Stage 1 of our March 2013 Patch on:
Wednesday, 20th of March 2013, at 09am UTC.
Stage 1 will include following worlds:
Closed Beta Worlds 1-3
World 23, 33, 36 [UPDATE]
Introduction of two new localized servers:
Because of our ever-evolving community (thank you very much), we will enhance our reach to Arabic and the first Asian region:
New localized servers available for:
• Arabian regions
• Indonesian region
Because we are always aware of the feedback and suggestions from our community, we have included new unit upgrades, as suggested by the community. As C&C veterans will know, there have always been transport units, which can carry/transport infantry units across the battlefield. Therefore we have decided to remain faithful to former C&C-titles and take heed of your suggestions. This is what you can expect from this new upgrade feature:
• Units with this upgrade are now allowed to carry/transport one infantry unit.
• Garrison will be available to both factions for both Offense and Defense.
• Units getting the upgrade:
GDI: Guardian, for Offense and Defense
Nod: Reckoner, for Offense and Defense
General information about Garrison:
Both types (Off/Def):
• The garrisoned unit will not shoot until it is deployed on the battlefield
• The garrisoned unit and the vehicle will not share HP. That means, if the vehicle is destroyed, the garrisoned unit will be placed with its own HP from the start of the combat.
• Garrisoned units will take no damage, not even support damage.
• If the vehicle is destroyed, the garrisoned unit will be placed with its HP from the start of the combat.
• If the vehicle becomes disabled, the garrisoned unit will also be disabled.
• Stealth units will be deployed in stealth and will only lose stealth when there is a primary target nearby (as per the usual rules for Stealth in normal combat).
• You can move your unit in and out of the vehicle in combat preparation and not only in the army view of your base.
• If the vehicle reaches the first row of the base area, it will initiate the deployment of the garrisoned unit.
• Once the vehicle reaches the second row, the garrisoned unit will be deployed behind it, in the first row.
• However, if the vehicle has run out of ammunition, it will be removed from the battlefield and the garrisoned unit will be deployed at the vehicle's previous location.
All the new content is already in final QA-testing.
I will update this post as soon as a Patchdate and -time is available.