Patchnotes April 2013
In these patch notes you will find even more awesome features added to our game.
- Introduction of the new shop feature with special offers and item bundles
- Additional garrison unit upgrades reinforcing your offense and defense
- New “Endgame”-Missions
- Introduction of Refer/Recruit a Friend
- Various bug fixes
-> More details below:
To improve the overview of all the stuff available in the game, we are introducing a shop feature under the menu “Supplies”. The supplies will feature new bundles and keep you updated on Fund sales and special offers. Additionally, the current inventory will be merged with the supplies to save you time in managing what you already have or what you may need.
• Supplies can be easily accessed through the “Supplies”-button in the top bar.
• You can buy and use Funds, items and bundles
• The supplies now also contain your inventory. You can see the amount of items you already own.
• It only displays items and bundles for the current player rank, using a rank-filter functionality.
• Changing the selected base also changes the base selection in the supplies.
• Bundles are shown in a special category within the Supplies.
• Adding a bundle immediately splits it into its components:
• The following items can be included in bundles: Resources, capacity items, and Funds
New Endgame Missions:
In this patch we also added new missions for the later stages of the game. These are especially for players who have progressed further into the game and are looking for new challenges until they reach the Endgame.
Garrison/Transport, Stage 2:
After a very positive reception of the garrison/transport upgrades in the last patch, we will introduce more garrison/transport upgrades with this one. The new garrison upgrades will be available to both factions and for Offense as well as Defense.
Defense: Guardian Cannon
General information about Garrison:
Both types (Offense/Defense):
• Units with this upgrade are allowed to transport one infantry unit.
• The garrisoned unit will not shoot until it is deployed on the battlefield
• The garrisoned unit and the vehicle will not share HP. If the vehicle is destroyed, the garrisoned unit will be placed with its own HP from the start of the combat.
• Garrisoned units will take no damage, not even support damage.
• If the vehicle is destroyed, the garrisoned unit will be placed with its HP from the start of the combat.
• If the vehicle becomes disabled, the garrisoned unit will also be disabled.
• Stealth units will be deployed in stealth and will only lose stealth when a primary target is nearby (as per the usual rules for Stealth in normal combat).
• You can move your unit in and out of the vehicle in both combat preparation and army view of your base.
• If the vehicle reaches the first row of the base area, it will initiate the deployment of the garrisoned unit.
• Once the vehicle reaches the second row, the garrisoned unit will be deployed behind it, in the first row.
• However, if the vehicle has run out of ammunition, it will be removed from the battlefield and the garrisoned unit will be deployed at the previous location of the vehicle.
Additional Information for “Air-Transport”:
• Air Units are allowed to carry 5-Armypoints-Units only
• If the air vehicle is destroyed, the transported unit will be deployed/slowly “fall” down via parachute.
• It is now attackable, when it is not in stealth, it will also attack defense units/structures.
• The unit will only be attacked by ground-units, they will not be attacked by anti-air units/structures while parachuting. (Except for units capable of attacking ground and air).
• The unit will parachute down, until there is a valid spot to drop. If there are units or buildings the parachuting unit will continue until it reaches the base or is destroyed.
• If the unit is stealthed and cannot drop/land, because there is no valid spot and no prioritized target, it will stay stealthed and is not attackable.
• Additionally, when parachuting the unit will be able to fly over obstacles, e.g. walls, but only with half of its normal movement speed and until there is a valid spot, to drop/land on.
• An exception to this rule is the zone trooper with upgrade: If attacked in-air without a valid target (vehicles) nearby, its speed boost will be triggered but with half speed resulting in normal movement speed (50% movement speed while parachuting plus the 100% upgraded speed boost), as long as there is no prioritized valid spot or target
• Another exception would be a building in the first row of the base-area, which can be attacked by a paladin from a 2.5 distance. The Paladin would drop/deploy the unit when it passes the first row and not at the point, when the ammo is depleted.
Refer/Recruit a friend:
Want to play with a friend? Just recruit/refer him and grab some extra goodies.
• Refer/Recruit a friend will be available after Stage 2 of our Patch-process
• New “Referral” missions will be available
• You will be rewarded for these missions if a referred friend solves them and reaches rank 3 (once per friend).
• The reward can only be claimed by you to avoid exploiting the reward system with multi-accounting.
• When a player registers using a referral and plays until he reaches player rank 3, then the referring player gets the following rewards:
-> On each world he is playing on at that time you get 3 resource items, each one depending on your respective player rank on the worlds.
-> The 3 items are randomly selected from the following types: Tiberium, Crystals, Power, Credits
-> The items are placed into your inventory on each world.
• The referral link is on the landing page
• You can also select "Refer a friend" from the bottom right menu anytime in the game.
-> Copy referral link (same as on landing page) without having to leave the server
-> Enter friend's email address to directly send a mail to a friend.
• The problem of switching units with the “garrison/transport”-upgrade, which (could) end up in being unable to attack a target will be fixed
• Problems related to “failcode -1” will be fixed
• Problems with Chrome, which was constantly scrolling up to top automatically should be fixed
• Code-redemption problems, caused by overlapping “white box” are already fixed