Quelle: CnC4 Beta Forum
Das ist ne Menge - Healerspam und Baseliskenspam dürfte sich ändern, stellt sich noch die Frage nach Vertigo/Firehawk+CrawlerHere is a list of proposed upcoming balance changes. Please use this thread to comment and discuss.
· The Nod Avatar’s chest canon deals 55 damage/hit (was 35/hit). Its arms deal 30 damage/hit (was 35/hit).
o Net result – higher minimum DPS, and higher maximum DPS w/ crate. Maximum DPS w/out crate is unchanged.
· Nod Flame Tank speed is 100 (was 80). Trail of Flame ability duration increased to 15 seconds (was 10 seconds). Overall recharge time maintained at 30 seconds.
· DoT fire frequency on the GDI Shockwave’s Sonic charge increased to every 0.5 seconds (was every second). Duration on both normal and upgraded charges decreased to 2 seconds. Damage on the Upgraded charge explosion increased to 85 (was 75).
o Net effect – Shockwave damage is front-loaded, and the AoE blast with the crate upgrade is marginally more effective.
· GDI Spanner health reduced to 120 (was 200).
· Nod Scalpel health reduced to 240 (was 400).
· GDI Hammerhead & Nod Salamander CP costs are now 8 (was 10).
· Nod Salamander’s Purification ability deals 18 damage/tick (was 15), for a 20% damage increase.
· The Nod Commando’s range is increased to 350 (was 250). Its speed is now 95 (was 90).
· The GDI Commando’s speed is now 100 (was 80). Its health is now 750 (was 500).
· Nod Aftershock health is now 2700 (was 2100) and its speed is now 80 (was 70).
· Nod Widow benefits more from having spider tanks garrisoned in it.
o Each spider without a crate is worth +33% damage
o Each spider with a crate is worth +50% damage
· Medium Aircraft & ground vehicles take 75% damage from all lasers.
· The Ion cannon has had its damage front-loaded based on how much charge it had when used.
o At 2 levels of charge, after 3.5 seconds, the power deals 20 AoE damage every 0.5 seconds until the final blast.
o At 4 levels of charge, after 2.0 seconds, the power deals 20 AoE damage every 0.5 seconds. This stacks with previous AoE damage.
o At full charge, after 0.5 seconds, the power deals 20 AoE damage every 0.5 seconds. This stacks with previous AoE damage.
o The damage on the final explosion has been nerfed to compensate for the AoE damage.
· Transport health has been increased – the GDI Armadillo’s health is now 1600 (was 1300), and the Reckoner’s health is now 1050 (was 900) and it doesn’t slow down while burrowed.
· The GDI Focus beam now deals a base of 6 damage every half-second (was 3) and ramps up as follows:
o After 3 seconds, damage is 200%
o After 6 seconds, damage is 300%
o After 9 seconds, damage is 400%
o Note: The Focus beam’s theoretical DPS is now higher than that of an Obelisk, but Obelisks have much higher burst DPS
· Nod Cobra turrets deal 55 damage (was 45) per shot, and have 450 range (was 425).
· The Nod Basilisk’s prism beam has had its base damage reduced to 30 (was 50), and drops off in damage faster (the 15% damage reduction starts with the 2nd target instead of the 3rd).
o It also only prisms from ground units to ground units and air units to air units, instead of jumping from one to the other and back again.
· The Nod Medusa’s debuff reduces speed to 60% (was 75%) without an upgrade and to 40% (was 50%) for 3 seconds (was 2 seconds) with the upgrade.
· The Nod Marauder base speed is now 140 (was 130).
· EMP Countermeasures’ EMP immunity now lasts 45 seconds (was 20)
· The Nod Firestorm power now lasts 30 seconds (was 20)
· The Nod Underminer now deals 100 AoE damage per shot (was 70)
· The Nod Mantis’s ballistic missile has had its damage doubled to 40 (was 20)
· GDI Zone Raiders have been sped up significantly (120, was 90), and their laser damage is now 10 (was 7). Their health is now 500 (was 400).
· The GDI Rhino’s health is now 2000 (was 1600)
· The GDI Mammoth’s health is now 2100 (was 1700), and it deals 50 damage per cannon shot (was 40).
· The GDI Sheppard Tank’s health is now 660 (was 700), making its effective health 880 (was 933, with dodge %).
o This makes it marginally worse than the Hunter in a head-to-head comparison
· Mastodon ground AOE damage has been reduced
Weitere Balance Changes
pgrading to Tier 3 tech now takes 9 crystals (was 7).
Units with Heavy Armor now take 75% damage from rockets.
Husks no longer have directional armor.
Husks affected by the Backup Systems upgrade no longer heal while under attack.
Husks now have 1200 health (was 1500), and regenerate 10 health/sec (was 12) from
Bomber (Firehawk & Vertigo) reload times near support crawlers have been increased to 30% of their normal reload time/6 seconds (was 10%/2 seconds).
The GDI Mastodon's main gun nows deal 80 damage per explosion, not 100. It now has a minimum range of 100.
The GDI Hammerhead's Vulcan cannon fires twice as fast (once every 0.1 seconds, was 0.2), for a fire and reload cycle of 15 seconds (was 25.) Its gun damage has been increased to 3.0 per shot (was 2.25.)
o Its gun damage has been increased to 3.0 per shot (was 2.25.)
The GDI Ion Cannon's AoE damage starts at 0.5 seconds from charge level 2 & up. It deals 24 DPS at charge level 2, 48 dps at charge level 4, and 72 dps at max charge.
Both the Ion Cannon & Catalyst missile charge fully in 180 seconds (was 233 and 200, respectively).
The GDI Shockwave health is now 900 (was 700), it fires twice as fast, and its explosion damage has been reduced to 20 (35 when upgraded). Its dps remains constant.
o If the sonic charge is destroyed prematurely (by another sonic charge), it deals an additional 20 damage.
This means that shockwaves no longer lose DPS when they attack the same target.
The GDI Firehawk's health is now 500.
The GDI Mammoth's main gun's damage is 40 again.
o The Mammoth's taunt laser cannot affect a taunted target, fixing an issue where laser units could get locked out of attacking at all.
The GDI Sandstorm's health is now 900 (was 675), and its rockets deal 25 damage (was 22).
o Rockets fired while Missile storm is active slow anything in their blast radius to 75% speed and reduce affected units' dodge chance by 25%.
The GDI Armadillo's command point cost has been reduced to 8 (was 10).
The GDI Focus beam's base damage has been raised again to 9 (was 3). Its base health has also been increased to 850 (was 750).
The GDI Zone captain always finishes firing its weapon now. Its damage is frontloaded so it starts as the lasers begin to come together.
o 80 AoE damage is spread across 2 seconds, then the main blast deals 40 damage.
All GDI Mines deal 50 damage (was 35) and EMP affected units for 4 seconds (was 2).
The Nod Widow now gains rate of fire and armor boosts as well as damage from
garrisoning spider tanks.
o Each ordinary spider tank grants +25% damage, +10% RoF, and a 5% reduction in damage sustained.
o Each crate-upgraded spider tank grants +25% damage, +20% RoF, and a 5% reduction in damage sustained.
Units garrisoned in a Nod Reckoner can now fire out of it while it's moving. Deploying still increases the Reckoner's armor.
The Nod Hijacker's virus ability now deals 6 damage every 0.5 seconds to infected units (was 10).
The Nod High Confessor's scatter laser now deals a base of 30 damage (was 50), and
drops off in the same pattern as the Basilisk (100%, 85%, 70%, 55%, 40%)
o The High Confessor's primary target still takes 50 damage - only secondary damage has been reduced.
The Nod Vertigo's health is now 600.
The Nod Leviathan's fireballs now travel twice as quickly.
o The Nod Leviathan's drones (created by the Hangar Bays upgrade) now deal twice as much damage (4 dps, was 2).
The Nod Avatar's health has been increased to 2000 (was 1500). Its chest cannon deals 60 damage per shot and its arms deal 40 per shot. It automatically heals 3 damage/second, starting 1 second after being damaged.
o This should bring it more in line with the Mammoth.
Nod Spider tanks have a 0.5 second pre-fire (was 1s) and fire every 3 seconds (was 4). Their Dps is the same as that of the Striker.