Es kommt ja bald das erste Missions-Pack vom Nova DLC heraus und ebenfalls gibt es auch eine kleine Vorschau zu Patch 3.2, der ja größer ausfallen soll:
- In Nova Covert Ops, you’ll experience missions unlike anything you’ve played before. Use your tactics in stealth and strategy to overcome situations that would be impossible with brute force alone, and discover what it’s like to be a trained Dominion Ghost in the field. As the story progresses, those who apply tactical planning toward their objectives will find the greatest success, but you may not be able to plan for every turn of events!
- Throughout Mission Pack 1, you’ll navigate complex facilities while avoiding detection, pilot vehicles to help achieve your objectives, and assassinate critical targets—all while acquiring intel on your opponent’s mission. We can’t reveal too much, of course, but Nova: Covert Ops is sure to provide a new and exciting angle on the StarCraft II campaign-style of mission.
- Throughout the mission, Nova will become increasingly powerful and customizable as you discover and unlock additional equipment for her to take into the field. Ever wonder how unstoppable a cloaked Nova would be with a shotgun in her hands? Now you can find out.
Mission Pack 1 will serve as the launching point for the rest of Nova Covert Ops, sending you on espionage-filled journeys across the sector to discover the secrets being held by the Defenders of Man. Knowing is half the battle, and the intel you gather in Mission Pack 1 will serve you well in the days to come. The battle for the Dominion’s freedom is in your hands!
- Patch 3.2 wird das Laddersystem komplett neu gestalten -
- Es kommt eine neue Coop-Mission: Chain of Ascension - http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/200...sion-3-17-2016
- Ein neues Trophäen-System kommt - http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/200...ming-3-15-2016
Trailer zum Nova-DLC