Players who have purchased Legacy of the Void now have access to all of its content.
Witness the conclusion to the StarCraft II trilogy.
- Command the noble Protoss to save the galaxy over the course of 19 exciting missions that span multiple worlds.
- Take control of the ancient Protoss arkship, the Spear of Adun, to call down devastating strikes directly onto the battlefield.
- Explore mysterious new planets with the addition of eight new and vibrant tilesets.
- After you’ve completed the Legacy of the Void campaign, experience the resolution to the storylines of Jim Raynor, Sarah Kerrigan, and Artanis in “Into the Void”, the 3-mission epilogue campaign to Legacy of the Void and the capstone to the epic story that begun in the original StarCraft.
Compete in the definitive version of the StarCraft II multiplayer experience.
- Six new units have been added across the Terran, Protoss, and Zerg races.
- A number of existing units from both Wings of Liberty and Heart of the Swarm have been retrofitted with new abilities and upgrades.
- Wage war across 10 new multiplayer maps with more to come in each new ladder season.
New game mode: Co-op Missions
- Play cooperatively with your friend, or be paired with a partner of your skill level.
- You each select one of StarCraft’s legendary commanders, which defines your army options.
- Work together on a campaign-style mission, with objectives that need to be completed in order to win.
- Completing missions gains you experience and levels up your commander.
- As levels are unlocked, gain new powerful abilities that increase the strength of your commander.
New Multiplayer option: Archon Mode
- Two players team up to share control of a single base.
- Play at a new level of competition, with your combined focus allowing for more complex strategies.
- Compete on the ranked ladder, all the way up to Grandmaster League!
Become a StarCraft II champion in daily Automated Tournaments.
- Sign up for tournaments and participate in the ultimate expression of the StarCraft II competitive experience.
- Tournaments run every two hours throughout the day, and tournament games feed into your 1v1 rank and league standing.
- Compete in 3-round tournaments on weekdays and 6-round tournaments on weekends.
- Earn trophies to fill up your trophy case and show off the spoils of your victories!
And much more:
- The level cap has been raised to 150 (15 new levels per race), along with the addition of a plethora of new achievements and rewards.
- Tactical and scripted A.I. have been updated to utilize the new multiplayer changes in Legacy of the Void.
- New players can learn the game through an updated Tutorial experience that steps through the different races.
- Multiplayer Training missions have been updated to reflect the changes to gameplay in Legacy of the Void.
- Race-specific mouse confirmation cursors now appear when utilizing rally points and waypoints.
- Destructible rocks and Xel’Naga watch towers now appear on the minimap.
- Legacy of the Void includes all of the awesome new features recently added in Patch 3.0 and Patch 3.0.3, including the free “Whispers of Oblivion” prologue campaign, a completely revamped user interface, a redesigned Chat system, an updated Arcade, Regional Game Servers, new SC2 Editor features, and much more!
WICHTIG: Spoiler zur Story sind im Jahr 2015 hier im forum nicht erlaubt!