- Development on StarCraft 2 began shortly after WarCraft 3: The Frozen Throne, 2003.
- Zerg and Terran factions would not have a unit mechanic like the mothership.
- Resource collection will remain largely the same.
- The company went on to say multiplayer was the main focus here, in fact it consumed a large part of the game's early development.
- Fans of the single-player storyline will have to wait for details
- They have professional gamers working on balancing right now, and will bring in even more once the game hits beta.
- Today, StarCraft 2's development team is around 40 members strong.
- StarCraft 2 will have no unit selection limit.
- As of right now, Blizzard has no plans to bring StarCraft 2 to consoles.
- StarCraft 2 will release when it's ready, says Blizzard.
Aus: IGN Interview
- Es gibt entgegen allen Gerüchten keine 4. Partei.
Aus: PC Games