Balance-Patch diese Woche:
As always, we’ve been keeping a close eye on the balance of things, and have decided to address the issues concerning Terran and the Hellbat.
Here are our thoughts:
- Hellbat drops are mainly an issue for TvT.
- Terran isn't over performing so while nerfing Hellbats, we’d like to simultaneously push a buff to the Banshee.
- We think seeing less Hellbat play in the early mid game is not a bad thing, as other Terran harass options are a lot more interesting to watch.
- This change will also address any other lingering concerns we may have with Hellbats outside of TvT when it comes to early mid game.
So overall, we believe the changes we've been testing in the balance test map are solid for Hellbats:
- Attack damage decreased from 18 +12 vs. light to 18.The Infernal Pre-Igniter upgrade increases attack damage from 18 to 18 +12 vs. light.
Banshee changes on the other hand, we're planning on going ahead with just the cost reduction change only:
- Cloaking Field research cost decreased from 200/200 to 100/100
Let us know if you have any feedback. We are looking to implement these changes sometime this week.
On July 10, all accounts will be provided with a free character name change.
As with previous free name changes, this name change will not stack and will replace any unused name changes that were previously available for your account. Accordingly, if you're interested in changing your name and have not used your previous name change, you may want to consider changing your name immediately.
If you'd like to change your character name, log in to Account Management and select your StarCraft II game license from your list of game accounts. Use the dropdown list in the "Character Name Change" section at the bottom of your game license screen to select a region in which you'd like to use an available name change. Once you've selected a region, click the "Use Name Change" button to initiate the request. After confirming that you'd like to change your character name, simply log in to StarCraft II and you'll be prompted to select a new one.