Update Notes - July 1, 2013
- Enabled Mechanics II, Laning I, and Laning II.
- Added Limited Hero mode for playing with bots and matchmaking.
- Added panel for displaying and removing pending guild invitations.
- The International: Fixed not being able to request your ticket information by clicking on the ticket stub on the top bar.
- The International: Fixed bug that prevented the confirmation email to be sent after consuming an event ticket.
- Updated Lion's head.
- Fixed a bug where character items could sometimes show up incorrectly to third parties if the data couldn't be obtained from the owner. Most often seen on items like Pudge's hook.
- Fixed refraction based effects showing up in some character previews where they should not.
- Fixed Death music bug.
- Implemented more lenient algorithm for communication bans that takes into account how many games are played.
- Reset communication ban lengths if a player has not been banned in two weeks.
- Reset all existing communication bans as part of the recent algorithm changes.
- Alchemist: Chemical Rage bonus HP reduced from 300/600/900 to 250/500/750
- Batrider: Flamebreak cooldown increased from 11 to 14
- Gyrocopter: Attack range reduced from 375 to 365
- Io: Tether movement bonus decreased from 20% to 17%
- Lifestealer: Rage cooldown increased from 15 to 17 seconds
- Treant Protector: Living Armor damage block instances from 7 to 4/5/6/7
- Team 2 now bans second instead of first in Ban Phase #2. (All other phases and orders are the same)
Ban Phase #1 No Changes [Team A/B/A/B]
Pick Phase #1 No Changes [Team A/B/B/A]
Ban Phase #2: Changed [From Team B/A/B/A to Team A/B/A/B]
Pick Phase #2: No Changes [Team B/A/B/A]
Ban Phase #3: No Changes [Team B/A]
Pick Phase #3: No Changes [Team B/A]