Änderungen im Patch 1.02:
* Gandalf's Istari Light, as either Gandalf the Grey or Gandalf the White, no longer kills flying units with one attack.
* Pikemen Heavy Armor upgrade reduced in order to make infantry units a viable counter to them.
* Nazgul armor slightly lowered.
* Saruman's Fireball does more damage to hero units.
* Saruman now gains Leadership as a default ability.
* Nazgul normal speed increased slightly.
* Nazgul swoop speed increased significantly.
* Fire Archer damage intended to hit the Isengard mine doesn’t increase with every level up.
* Eomer’s Spear Throw now hits correctly and does proper damage.
* Rohirrim and Archer Rohirrim had their hitpoints reversed. Fixed.
* The Catapult’s “Release the Prisoners” toggle no longer damages friendly structures.
* Theoden now properly receives the Elven Gifts upgrade.
* Flying units can no longer be immobilized by Lurtz’s Cripple Strike.
* Fixed an exploit that allowed players to move their worker units (Townsman, Orc Laborer, etc) anywhere on the map by “pushing” them with another friendly unit.
* Fixed an exploit that allowed Merry, Frodo, Sam, and Pippin to throw two rocks at once.
* Mumakils now properly damage castle walls and Ent Moots.
* Saruman no longer retains control of a horde of units if he had cast Domination on them after their banner carrier had died.
* Heroes no longer gain experience if they’re standing next to an Uruk-hai horde that’s using the Bloodthirsty ability.
* Mountain Trolls gain an extra armor bonus at level 2.
* Warg Heavy Armor upgrade increased slightly against normal and flame damage, and reduced slightly against hero damage.
* The amount of fire damage that the Mumakil requires before it rampages has been increased significantly.
* Heal reset timer increased from 2 minutes to 3 minutes.
* Gandalf can only get Shadowfax when upgraded to Gandalf the White.
* Build time for Gondor and Rohan castle wall upgrades now doubled.
* Freezing Rain reset timer increased from 3 minutes to 4 minutes.
* Darkness reset timer reduced from 10 minutes to 4 minutes.
* Cloud Break reset timer reduced from 6 minutes to 5 minutes.
* When upgraded with fire arrows, the Gondor Ranger’s pierce damage is now equal to his pierce damage without fire arrows.
* Theoden's mounted speed increased to match that of the Rohirrim.
* Gondor’s summoned Rohirrim now come already upgraded with Shields and Heavy Armor.
* Boromir and Faramir have slightly more hitpoints.
* Faramir has slightly more armor.
* Faramir now receives the proper armor type when mounted.
* Fixed a bug that limited the armor bonus that Gondor Knights received when fully upgraded. They are now tougher when fully upgraded.
* Orc Fighters armor increased slightly.
* Ent armor resistance to pierce damage dropped slightly.
* Elven Warriors and Tower Guards no longer receive a bonus damage from nearby Leadership.
* Elven Warrior armor increased significantly.
* Gondor Forge now upgrades to level 2 after earning 750 credits instead of 1200.
* Gondor Reinforced Gate upgrade cost raised to 1200 credits from 750.
* Gondor Numenorean Stonework upgrade cost raised to 2500 from 2000.
* Gondor Keep/Battle Tower Arrow upgrade cost raised to 3000 from 2000.
* Gondor Banner upgrade cost raised to 600 from 300.
* Gondor Fire Arrows upgrade cost raised to 800 from 500.
* Gondor Forged Blades and Heavy Armor upgrade cost raised to 800 from 400.
* Gondor Ranger armor lowered significantly.
* Elven Warriors with bows equipped are now crushable.
* Elven Warriors with swords equipped are now slower and do more damage against cavalry units.