das hab ich grad auf dem offiziellen messageboard gelesen.....
Dear C&C Generals players,
As promised, here's a short update on the "big issues" list for Patch 1.5. Please see below...
1. STAT RECORDING INACCURACY: We have tracked down some specific issues and should have it fixed shortly.
2. US BARRACKS EXPLOIT: Fix in process.
3. BUGGY MISSILE TRACKING AFTER UPGRADE: Fix in process.
4. GLA CAPTURE POWER BUG: Fix in process.
5. GLA LOW POWER OVERALL: Since the game was balanced with this in mind, we will not be making a major overhaul. We have, however, gone back and reviewed some key values which may have weaknened the GLA unintentionally. Certain changes are being made and we'll have an update later.
6. MiG BLACK NAPALM: Fix in process.
7. GLA FAST BUILD BUG: Fix in process.
8. MAKE DEMO TRAPS REQUIRE BARRACKS, NOT ARMS DEALER: Consulting with design. No decision yet but doubtful due to some other tweaks on each side.
9. BOMBARDMENT DOESN'T AFFECT AIR UNITS: Intended...there will be no fix.
10. EARLIER REPLAYS DON'T WORK AFTER 1.4: True...this will not be fixed as the patch essentially means the replays are from differing versions.
11. CASE'S LADDER IMPROVEMENTS: Working with Case's to address the issues listed. In process.
12. SOME PEOPLE DIDN'T GET THE OFFICER'S CLUB: Check with Customer Service. They will send you one. If the retailer didn't give you one then we'll make sure you're taken care of.
13. COMMAND BAR MISCLICKS: The game registers clicks like Windows. It'll register when the button rises again after a click, not at depression. Likely we will not address for 1.5 but will in the future.
14. STUCK TOMOHAWK MISSILES: Looking at it.
15. SERIOUS ERRORS: We've fixed many of them but please continue to send your info to firstname.lastname@example.org with your EAsy Info. We'll try to help as many of you as we can.
16. VARIOUS ROUTER & CONNECTIVITY ISSUES: We continue to work on these.
17. GENERAL BALANCING ISSUES: Making some tweaks. No specifics yet...will update everyone later.
18. DOUBLE AURORA BOMB NO DAMAGE: Looking at it.
We're continuing to watch the boards and will address the largest issues. To make sure 1.5 is released in a timely fashion, we need to priortize correctly.
More later, thanks. We do not have an estimated release date for 1.5 yet but are working hard to get it out as soon as possible.
Command & Conquer Generals