Dear C&C Generals players,
As promised, here are more specifics on the planned 1.6 patch which should be out in the next 2-3 weeks. We are not rushing it through testing to ensure that it is a big plus, not a big minus for the community.
Here is the run down...
1. FIREWALLPORTOVERRIDE INI ENTRY - repaired this entry so it functions correctly.
2. ALT-F4 MULTIPLAYER EXPLOIT - Quitting the game during a multiplayer match using Alt-F4 will now correctly give the offending user a disconnect stat.
3. CHINESE AND KOREAN IME WINDOW ORDER - Re-prioritized the Korean and Chinese IME windows on the Save/Load screen so they now sort on top of all other windows.
4. SCUD STORM ANTHRAX BETA BUG - GLA’s Scud Storm now has the correct damage radius when upgraded with Anthrax Beta.
5. CHINA GATTLING TANK BUG - China’s Gattling Tank now correctly moves slower when it is damaged.
6. MULTIPLAYER LOBBIES – The lobbies have been renamed to allow people to congregate based on the type of game they want to play, not just their region.
1 vs 1
2 vs 2
3 vs 3
4 vs 4
7. GENERAL BALANCING ISSUES:
• China’s Gattling weapons now require Line of Sight to fire.
• China’s MiG cost increased from 1000 to 1200.
• China’s MiG Armor cost increased from 500 to 1000.
• US’s Cold Fusion Reactor Control Rod upgrade cost decreased from 800 to 500.
8. QUICKMATCH RESOLUTION – the resolution for QuickMatch games is no longer limited to 800x600. All resolutions allowed.
9. INVISIBLE UNITS - Fixing the problem where “behind the buildings” graphic was causing people with some old video cards to see invisible units.
10. NVIDIA GeForce FX fix - Fixed graphics glitch with certain drivers for GeForce FX.
Hope that helps. We're at your service.
Command & Conquer Generals
Punkt 2 gefällt mir am besten...Quelle