EAComMike hat auf der offiziellen Generals-Page ein Statement zum Patch 1.01 für Zero Hour abgegeben:
1.01 Zero Hour Patch
Many of you have been curious as to what Zero Hour Patch 1.01 will contain. Here is a brief overview of the most important known issues. These are not set in stone and the list will alter based on our own testing and any new finds from the community. They are purposely vague so as not to make certain exploits obvious. We do not yet have a release date as we are still collecting info. We will also release Generals Patch 1.7 prior to this patch unless an emergency comes up.
Thanks for keeping us updated. As always, your input and insights are always appreciated by the team.
- Sometimes rank medals appear gray in the Custom Match lobby.
- Adding –quickstart command line parameter.
- An issue when the Microwave attacks and Internet Center.
- If the US-FireBase is filled with infantry and the user sells it, sometimes the infantry become invisible but are still selectable.
- Adding -mod command line parameter.
- A couple of Jarmen Kell firing recharge & balance issues.
- Adjusting the Tunnel Network build speed.
- A couple of targeting issues with the Battle Bus.
- A specific situation where the player can tell if a unit is a disguised Bomb Truck or not.
- A specific Fog of War exploit with one of the units.
- Black Lotus capture exploit.
- Various Microwave Tank Direct X9.0 and hardware issues.
- Fixed a bug that caused the supply docks to disappear during skirmish games.
- Removed audio cue that signaled every message displayed on screen during a game. Now it will only occur during incoming chat.
- Removed Carpet Bomber from the 3rd mission in the CHINA campaign.
- Changed all Gattling weapons so they can no longer force fire through structures.
- Fixed a bug that stealthed units would not show up on the radar.
- Fixed text errors in the tooltips for USA Drone Armor and CHINA Nuclear Tank upgrades.
- Fixed a bug with the difficulty level of the Generals Challenge campaign when restarting a new campaign with one campaign already in progress.
- Fixed an issue with the GLA RPG Trooper animation.
- Made a fix to the Nuke General's map to prevent him from building multiple Nuke Silos on top of each other.
- Removed the mismatch error message in replays (there is no mismatch – it is a text error)
- Two new multiplayer maps.
Until next time, EAComMike and the rest of the Generals team!