New and shiny. GenTool 7.1.
Auto Updater will be enabled for GenTool 7.1 in a few days when there are no reports of critical issues. FlameIORI and I have tested most features on Zero Hour 1.04, Generals 1.08, First Decade and Origin Ultimate Collection with CNC Online and GameRanger.
If you like GenTool, please take a minute to place a donation for it. On gentool.net right to the downloads you find a PayPal donation button. In 2015, GenTool services/development cost more than 300$, including server payments and additional software license(s) for development.
Hit F5 to refresh website.
New Features 7.1
- Added full GameRanger support for Upload Mode, Ticker and GenTool updater
- Added Fault Tolerant Heap to help against CNC Online match freeze
- CNC Online: Added Point Reward Preview for Shatabrick Ladder
- Anti Cheat: Added a Game File Validator that blocks cheat mods
- Fixed critical crash and performance issue from 'Origin In Game'
- Fixed GenTool crash on game shutdown (when run without compat mode)
- Fixed GenTool crash in 'WorldBuilder'
- Added a warning message in the event that 'Origin In Game' is used
- Improved internal Anti Cheat mechanisms
- Removed the game version mismatch message for 'WorldBuilder'
- Removed obsolete terrain draw modes from Render Mode
- Fixed a bug where the ticker would draw an empty message
- CNC Online: Now disables stats if not all players are on proper gentool version (6.6)
- CNC Online: Fixed a bug where the ladder display could stall the lobby
- Updater: Fixed a code bug in the registry lookup of the Maps Patcher
- Updater: Fixed a bug where the updater would re-download GenTool everytime
- Changed 'upload.log' (Unicode) to 'gentool.log' (ANSI)
- Fixed general flaws in code
- Refactored major parts of code