Map Design: Freezy
Idea: GerWar113, clan „GermansWarrior“
Concept, Public Relations and coordination: GermansWarrior
Tournament-Homepage: provided by www.rtscups.de
Prices: sponsored by the United-Forum www.united-forum.de
Sunday, 16th March, 5 until 6 o clock pm check-in, 6 o clock pm start
The tournament will take place on www.rtscups.de
. You need a rts-cup-account and the downloaded tournament-map to participate. You will play without Aceton.
1vs1, double elemination (winner and loser bracket), best-of-one-mode.
- we expect a fair and friendly behavior. Our aim is to organize a professional tournament, but fun has priority
- the start positions will be decided by random
- the loser of a duell has to report the loss and to upload the replay
- if the loser does not upload the replay, the winner has to upload the replay later
- replays of played matches are to save for a week and on request to send
- you have to observe the admin-decisions
- disconnects will be decided by the tournament admins
- if you have problems, please contact a tournament admin immediately
- shout casting of the final is possible
you will play the Map “Micro Wars FFA 1.1“, created by Freezy
you can download the map here: http://www.united-forum.de/showthrea...60#post1403360
All participants are invited to join the teamspeak server of GermansWarrior. You can meet each other there. You will find the tournament admins on the teamspeak server, too.
The IP of the teamspeak server is: 126.96.36.199:8765
You dont need a password.
Meeting point for the matches:
Prices: Erstes Micromanagement-Turnier in TW, So, 16. März, 18 Uhr