short info for the non-English-speaking users (granted, it's not that likely that they'll read this...): Translation will most likely follow tomorrow.
Alright, back to business. This is most likely what we'll have in store for you with tomorrow's patch:
- Big fix: Corsair, Battleship, Spitfire, Howling Shrine: Some entities have several cannons or turrets shooting independently of each other at different targets. For those buildings or units it could sometimes happen that all cannons or turrets focused on only one target although their individual ankles should only allow them to cover a certain range. This has now been fixed: an entity with several independent autocasts will no longer track the same enemy with all its cannons or turrets.
- Big fix: Earthen Gift, Nature Affinity: The card description was not translated correctly. Buildings affected by this spell deal more damage which has not been mentioned. The French and German card texts have now been updated accordingly. This just affects the description and has no impact on performance!
- Bug fix: Northstar: The card description stated that units within Northstar's aura stay frozen twice as long as usually. Actually, the freeze time is just increased by 25% which has now been corrected in the text. This just affects the description and has no impact on performance!
- Bug fix: Rageflame: Stone Warrior's Shatter Lance did not work on units frozen by Rageflame. This has now been fixed and the two abilities may be combined as intended.
- Bug fix: Aggressor: In German, French and Russian the card description did not mention that this unit is able to knock back large creatures. The missing information has now been added. This just affects the description and has no impact on performance!
- Bug fix: Spirit Hunters: The descriptions of Tainted and Gifted Bow Attack were not correctly translated. The French and German translations have now been updated and the formerly missing information about the arrow's poisonous effects has been added. This just affects the description and has no impact on performance!
- Bug fix: Bandit Stalker: Fixed missing texts on its upgrade cards.
- Bug fix Corsair: On the upgrade cards a wrong name for its special ability was displayed. "Infused Gravity Surge" has now been replaced by the correct name "Gifted Assistance". This just affects the description and has no impact on performance.
- Bug fix: Amok, Shadow Affinity: while affected by this spell units are no longer controllable by the player.
- Bug fix: Mind Control: Units temporarily controlled by Amazon or Mindweaver are now immune against further mind-controlling attacks while still under the influence of Amazon or Mindweaver.
Player versus Player
- Random generated PvP maps now also appear in ranked games (30% probability).
- Random generated 2vs2 maps now have more orbs.
- Bug Fixes
- Map: Ascension: The 2nd wave of Avengers did not trigger after the last patch leading to an unsolvable mission goal. This has been fixed.
Date: 08th of September 2009