Short and to the point. Patch 1.08 will be going live on Monday afternoon.
To refresh your memory, here is what's coming with it:
- 2v2 Team AutoMatch
- Lots of technical fixes
- Wealth of balance changes based on community feedback.
....Actually, i've re-posted the FINAL READ ME below so you can see the full list.
Thanks again for your patience, looking forward to Monday.
This patch for Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 adds support for predefined teams in 2v2 automatch, fixes several exploits and bugs, improves balance, provides assorted user interface enhancements, and more.
· Parachuting drop speed has been increased.
· Aircraft Return To Base speed boost reduced to 25% from 50%.
· Allied Vindicator (unupgraded) reload time increased to 10s from 5s
· Allied Vindicator (upgraded) reload time increased to 7s from 3.5s.
· Allied Apollo speed reduced to 225 from 250.
· Allied Apollo now twice as vulnerable to attack from units other than the Mig, Tengu, and other Apollos.
· Allied Apollo ammo reduced by 25%.
· Allied Century Bomber reload time increased by 50%
· Allied Multigunner Turret (ungarrisoned) damage versus infantry reduced by 50%.
· Allied Multigunner Turret (Peacekeeper Garrisoned) has had its accuracy increased.
· Allied IFV cost reduced to 800 from 900.
· Allied Aircraft Carrier drone health doubled.
· Allied Assault Destroy build cost reduced to 1500 from 1800.
· Japan Burst Drone vulnerability to FLAK & AUTO CANNON damage reduced by 25%.
· Japan Imperial Warrior armor penalty while Bonzai Charging removed.
· Japan Balloon Bomb reload time now increases based on its level.
· Japan Final Squadron reload time now increases based on its level.
· Japan Enhanced Kamikaze damage done to friendly units reduced by 50%
· Japan Defender-VX base defense unpack time halved.
· Japan Defender-VX base defense transform cool-down time reduced to 2 seconds from 15.
· Japanese Production Structures (Barracks, Naval Yard, War Factory) gain 25% health with each tech level purchased.
· Japan Barracks Egg cost decreased to 500 from 750.
· Japan Barracks T3 upgrade build time reduced to 30s from 60s.
· Japan Power Plant cost reduced to 800 from 1000.
· Japan Naval Yard T3 upgrade build time reduced to 30s from 60s.
· Japan War Factory T3 upgrade build time reduced to 30s from 60s.
· Japan Mainframe Core build cost decreased to 2500 from 3000.
· Japan Mainframe Core unpack time increased to 30s from 16s.
· Japan Shogun Battleship health reduced to 1500 from 2000.
· Soviet Bullfrog Man-Cannon launch speed increased.
· Soviet Conscript gun damage increased by 25%.
· Soviet Tesla Trooper pre attack delay reduced by 1 second.
· Soviet MiG speed reduced to 210 from 225.
· Soviet MiGs now twice as vulnerable to attack from units other than the Mig, Tengu, and other Apollos.
· Soviet Ultratorpedo damage reduced to 300 from 400. Damage now tapers to 100 at the edge of the blast radius.
· Soviet Twinblade health reduced to 500 from 600.
User Interface Enhancements
· 2v2 automatch now allows players to specify a teammate for ranked 2v2 matches.
· Added support for Elo ratings, a score that starts at 1500 and rises or falls based on wins and loses. This allows players to more accurately gauge their opponents' skill level.
· Automatch now allows players to specify how much their opponents' rating may differ from their own, ensuring competitors are adequately similar in skill.
· Your personal ladder rank and rating for both 1v1 and 2v2 ranked games is now displayed on the automatch screen.
· All players' ladder ranks are now displayed on the loading screen.
· Added 1v1, 2v2, and 3v3 lobbies.
· Added "Player Defeated" audio events for games involving 3 or more players
· The friends list is now sorted alphabetically.
· Clicking a player's name in a multiplayer lobby will now start a whisper to that player.
· Hovering over a player's name in a multiplayer lobby will now also display that persons 1v1 rating.
· Modified the text displayed after a player disconnects to advise that grievances be filed in the sticky thread at the official Red Alert 3 forums.
· The multiplayer login screen will now remember your last successful username and online ID.
· The game will now check for patches at startup, and not just when playing multiplayer.
· There is now a fast forward button in replays (the ">" key will still work as well)
· Fixed a bug that would cause ore collectors to stop gathering when a building with repair drones was placed while the collector was docked at the ore node.
· Fixed a bug that would cause the game to crash when left idle in a high population online lobby for an extended period of time.
· Fixed a bug that caused garrisoning units to follow a twinblade from the ground if a stop command was given to the twinblade during the garrison.
· Fixed an exploit that allowed walls and wall hubs to be built on spaces occupied by enemy infantry.
· Fixed an exploit that allowed multiple walls to be built simultaneously.
· Fixed an exploit that granted credits and an engineer withoutdestorying the MCV when sold.
· Fixed an exploit that allowed Allies to build instantly via cryocopter and chrono rift.
· Fixed a desync that may have occured while loading an online co-op game.