Unit Spotlight: Delfin
- » WP100 sonic disruptor
- » Portable surveillance array
- » Microchip ensures visibility on radar
- » Form-fitting streamlined "uniform"
- » Reinforced dorsal fin enhances speed
- Sonic disruptors -- Allied dolphins are expert fighters, well-trained with the sonic disruptor weapons custom-fitted around their flippers and dorsal fin. These weapons fire rapidly and are effective against all type of ships, without causing any environmental side-effects.
- The high-flying high jump -- The Allies' specially-trained dolphins have truly mastered the technique of leaping forth from out of the waves. They can jump much higher and farther than their wild brethren, which presents a variety of tactical benefits.
- Superior scan range -- While dolphins are formidable combatants, they are primarily used for reconnaissance. Between their natural speed and their top-of-the-line surveillance equipment, they can locate hostile forces well before they themselves are spotted--then quickly report back to base by back-swimming in a tail-stand.
- Bred for battle -- Because Allied dolphins are born to serve the cause of freedom, and because they have no use for monetary compensation, ultimately the Allies are able to train these creatures for a rather modest sum. Proceeds go to animal rights organizations and aquatic weapons research.