Langer Post von Apoc, der auch gut im Kane's Rache oder Tiberium Wars Teil des Forums stehen könnte.
Aber die wichtigsten Infos sind wohl für Ra3:
The Ladder Season for C&C 3 is nearing its conclusion, there will be a season 2, there will be a season for Kane's Wrath, and there will be a season for Red Alert 3. I don't necessarily believe a monthly ladder reset is the best way to go, especially when you are trying to run a season. We're still new to the ladder season game, so right now, I'm not looking to complicate things. I like the 3-month season and I feel a lot of people who have participated appreciate it as well. There is always room to improve, but yes, there will be ladder prizes from here on out, the precedent has been set by C&C 3 Ladder Season 1 and it will continue.
With regards to cheats and exploits, spam, disconnects, and the like, I don't blame you guys for harping on this issue, it's one of the biggest issues we keep trying to stop. We are doing some new technology on the back-end for Red Alert 3 which should dramatically help disconnects, and with regards to cheats/hacks/spam...we know what is going on and are currently working on a solution for C&C 3/KW, and of course it will apply to Red Alert 3. I would also take ACETON over Punkbuster right now, those guys are great, and its something I would strongly consider especially in tournament play.
- Es wird eine zweite Ladderseason für TW geben
- Es wird eine Ladderseason für KW geben
- Es wird auch eine Ladderseason für RA3 geben
- Resetzeit wird vorerst bei 3Monaten bleiben
- Sie arbeiten an neuer Technologie für Ra3, die Disconnects drastisch reduzieren soll
- Sie arbeiten momentan an einer Lösung für CnC3, die gegen Hacks/Cheat und Spam helfen soll.
- Er lobt ACETON