Red Alert Q&A #7
1. Will the King oni able to crush t-1 and t-2 tanks? -killer989
Sort of. The King Oni's secondary ability is a powerful linebacker-style bullrush. Upon spotting an enemy unit or structure, he'll drop his shoulder and run directly at his target, running over almost anything in his path. The King Oni doesn't crush units just by walking over them normally, the way that an Apocalypse Tank would, however.
2. Will the flak trooper be back or another soviet rocket trooper? -my_big_boss
The Flak Trooper is indeed back as the Soviet's primary anti-vehicle and anti- air infantryman. He lugs around a heavy flak cannon on his shoulder, and he's none too happy about it.
3. Will Allies be getting chronoshifting units or abilities? -tmf5056
The Allies still have a good deal of Chrono-based abilities, despite the fact that Dr. Einstein no longer exists in this timeline. While Tanya is the only unit who's been authorized to use Chrono technology on the battlefield, the Allies still employ Chrono weapons in a lot of their player powers. On a related note, it appears that Chrono Legionnaires never came into existence in this timeline either...
4. Will ingame taunting be back in multiplayer games like in Red Alert 2? for example in red alert 2 if u pressed F10 in a multiplayer game then each faction had a different laugh etc. -coolopke
The taunting mechanic in Red Alert 2 was fun to use, and we're definitely planning on implementing something similar in RA3.
5. Will the waypoint system from ra2 and yr be making a return in ra3 -centrybombr
We'll have a waypoint system in Red Alert 3, yes, but it's more similar to the one used in Command & Conquer 3 than previous games. We're improving the feedback system for our waypoints too.
6. Will RA3 have a option where you can give money to your allies like in LOTR BFME 2? -g3n3r41
No, you can't tribute money to your allies in a multiplayer game, but we're considering allowing players to transfer control of units. As with other balance-related questions, we reserve the right to nix this ability if it proves to be problematic.
7. Will scraps of destroyed units litter the battlefield? -xmatroxkd
Yes, the husks of units and structures that are destroyed in battle will litter the map... but only for a few seconds. We kept these scraps around for a long time originally, but they simply ended up cluttering the battlefield.
Ich hab grad leider keine Zeit die Fragen und Antworten zu übersetzen, ich hoffe es geht so. Wenn irgendwo Unklarheiten sind -> bitte fragen. Sonst wäre es sehr cool, wenn das jemand kurz übersetzen könnte. =)