Eine Diskussion über aktuelle Patchnotes im Forum Act of Aggression. Teil des Act of Aggression-Bereichs; Zitat von Havoc Wenn ich nix zu sagen hab, sag ich auch nix... Na komm Lunak, streit dich doch mal ...
- All stealth units will now have the "hold fire" behaviour by default exept stealth planes patrolling above an area that will fire when an appropriate target is available.
- The only exeption is the AMOS upgraded with the "optical camouflage bricks" that will follow the rules of the artillery units, thus firing when a target is in range.
Im offiziellen Forum heißt es:
Geht doch!Yes, we have a big balance patch that should be coming before release.
[AoA Beta] Patch v.461
As promised, the last patch before release ...
Let's end this in an apotheosis, with a good ol' Friday evening patch! isted:
BUG FIXES :
- Choppers don’t self-inflict damages from their rockets or napalm bombs anymore.
- Choppers don’t take damages from fires anymore.
- Fixing a bug preventing anti-air units to fire automatically.
- Fixing a bug preventing a player to see an ally’s buildings under construction.
- Adding the « Hold Fire » order.
- New multi-weapon fire system implemented: Pantsir, Puma, Terminator & Blazer may now fire with all their weapons at once, even at different targets, but always in the same direction (turret orientation). DISCLAIMER: we are aware that some shots are not being fired from the proper position. It will be fixed.
- Reorganization of the action panel’s icons.
- Game localization in Italian, French, German & Spanish added (to be changed in Steam properties, not ingame).
- The ability to capture building now only comes as an upgrade, called “Breaching Training”, to be researched in the HQ.
- Soldiers in the process of capturing an enemy are now ranked as high-priority targets for enemy automatic fire behavior.
- “Ambush shot” mechanics is back, but now restricted to undetected stealth units only.
- Stealth units are now allowed to fire automatically (to manage more elaborated ambushes, one will have to use the new “Hold Fire” order).
- Stealth infantry now reveal themselves when capturing a building.
- CIWS mechanics was refined: not only missiles all missile are now slightly harder to intercept, but they get harder to intercept the more advanced they are.
- Puma’s Spike NLOS missile’s damages increased from 3 to 4.
- Puma's autocannon's rate of fire increased.
- Terminator’s Ataka missile’s damages increased from 3 to 4.
- Adding a 2s cooldown between each “Nano-healing” strikes. DISCLAIMER: the cooldown works, but is not yet feedbacked. It will be fixed.
- Valor's Hellfire missile’s damage increased from 3 to 4.
- LOSAT’s price decreased from 500 to 400 RE.
- LOSAT’s HE rocket’s damages increased from 3 to 4.
- LOSAT’s kinetic round’s speed increased.
- LOSAT’s sighting & firing range increased.
- Viper’s rocket’s damage increased from 2 to 3.
- Increasing Cartel’s chances to get prisoners.
- SuperHind’s ZAB Napalm Bomb now comes with additional incendiary ammos for the twin autocannon.
US Army :
- Stryker ATGM & Guardian 's Hellfire NLOS missile’s damage increased from 3 to 4.
- Decreasing the Sniper's firing range and adding an upgrade (Heavy Barrel) in the Barracks to increase it (up to the pre-patch value).
- Bringing back the Deep Mining research in DefCon 1 (sorry, non-conclusive try).
- Hydrofracking research’s price in $ decreased from 1500 to 1000$. Alu cost unchanged.
- Deep Mining research’s price in $ decreased from 1500 to 1000$. Alu cost unchanged.
- Field Hospital doesn’t require being built alongside the Barracks anymore. It becomes an independent building.
- Some of the longer texts of unit and upgrade hints are cut.
- The 2 seconds feedback on Nanohealingand Nanorecovery are not feedbacked on the button
- Weapon FX are not well placed on the units using the new multi-weapon systems (namely the Puma, the Pantsir, the Terminator and the Blazer)
- Stealth shot still displayed as "AMBUSH!". We will change it to "X2 DAMAGE" to be clearer.
- The Vanguard doesn't have Hold fire toggled by default. This will be changed.
- When the Hold fire button is activated by default (on Stealth units), it doesn't actually work. You must manually activate it in order to hold fire.
The ability to capture building now only comes as an upgrade, called “Breaching Training”, to be researched in the HQ.
“Ambush shot” mechanics is back, but now restricted to undetected stealth units only.
Field Hospital doesn’t require being built alongside the Barracks anymore. It becomes an independent building.
Hab ich eh nie verstanden
Seit dem letzten Post hier, wurden ein paar Patches veröffentlicht.
Release Tag: Act of Aggression IS LIVE! (+ patch)
[AoA] Patch v.515
[AoA] Patch v.521
Und heute der neuste Patch: [AoA] Patch v.534
Ich bin zur Zeit US Player.FIXES:
All achievements unlocked since beta & release restored. They were not lost, just not displayed anymore.
Most campaign game saves from v.515 will now work again with this version. However, we know of some rare case where they have been corrupted beyond saving. We apologize for that.
Fixing a bug allowing to assign enemy units to a group and therefore focus your camera on their position (even with FoW).
Fixing a bug sometime occurring when unloading units from a transport (especially helicopters).
Fixing a display bug removing city blocks when one was placing a building to be constructed near them.
Two-man infantry teams (Shershen & Grenadier) occupying a bank now properly count as two men to earn $. Until now, the two of them occupied two places but only earn $ as one unit.
Fixing a crash occurring during cutscenes in solo mission "Highway to Serbia".
Fixing a bug occurring in solo mission "Highway to Serbia", where destroyed buildings were disappearing.
Fixing the position of resources fields on Aggressive Negotiations
Fixing the position of resources fields on Patriot Act
Improving the weapon information panel: bullets' damages are now displayed.
Increasing the Humvee’s hit points from 5 to 8.
Decreasing the Humvee’s price from 500 to 400$.
Decreasing the Humvee’s GAU-19 upgrade from 500 to 250$.
Decreasing the Humvee’s Mk.19 upgrade from 500 to 350$.
Decreasing the Humvee’s TOW-2 upgrade from 500 to 450$.
Increasing the Humvee’s acceleration & decreasing its about face time. Humvee won’t go faster, but be much more reactive.
Decreasing the Humvee’s Mk.19 grenade-launcher’s time between salvos from 8 to 5s.
Increasing the Humvee’s Mk.19 grenade-launcher’s accuracy.
Mit dem Humvee Buff bin ich nun sehr gespannt wie sich das Early bei US spielt.
Bis heute war der Humvee total nutzlos.
Schaun wa ma!
Find den Buff sehr gut, aber nutzlos kann ich nicht stehen lassen.
Erstens eignet der sich sehr gut als CIWS Raketenabwehr und 2. spiel mal gegen Cartel bau schnellsstmöglich einen Humvee steck 2 Stinger und 2 Javs rein (früher noch 1 Marine zum Einnehmen rentiert aber nichtmehr).
Pack ne Gattling drauf und fahr den zur ersten Öl Raff vom Cartel lass den Stinger raus fahr zur nächsten Raff und lass wieder ein Stinger raus und fahr mit dem Rest je nach Bedarf zu ner dritten Raff oder save die Stinger. Die Gattling ist sehr effektiv gegen Counter Inf und kann auch den ein oder anderen Supply Heli runterholen und die Javs kriegen einzelne Early Tanks down. So verschaffst den Stingern die Zeit um so ziemlich alle seine Drohnen abzuknallen. Wegfliegende kannst dann wieder mitm Humvee holen.
Der Patchsupport von Eugen ist wirklich vorbildlich kann das Spiel nicht genug loben, ich liebe es
- CIWS bullets don't impact the ground when they intercept air missiles.
- AMOS mortars don't slow down framerate anymore.
- Adding the time spent playing the campaign in the stats.
- Observers can now see all ressources on the field.
- Languages can now be chosen from the gameplay options.
- FX improvements.
[AoA] Patch v.549
- Units that are exiting buildings after being produced are no longer destroyed if the building is sold.
- Players whom customized their shortcuts will now be able to use TAB again to rotate a base building during construction(note : you might need to bring your controls options to "default" again. You will be able to modify it afterwards if you want)
- Some localization corrections/modifications.
- Fixing a bug allowing players to construct buildings on a road in "Rock and a Hard Place".
- Fixing a bug where units' ghosts were clearing the terrain underneath them.
- Fixed a bug which prevented flares from being displayed.
- Fixing a bug where the game would hang after quitting.
- Fixing some pathfinding bugs.
- Fixing a rare crash occuring when viewing a replay from an older version
- Fixing a rare crash occuring when clicking on "Continue" in the campaign menu
- Fixing several other crashes reported to us via Steamcrash.
- Fixing a bug related to refinery & turret's production ghosts being moved around
- Fixing some save crashs occurring in mission "Fall of Olympus"
- Fixing some transported units icons
- Fixing some bugs where buildings' lights did not appear in night missions
- Fixing the "time spent ingame" calculation in the stats.
- Fixing faction selection in ranked games
- Fixing the Scorpio’s smoke salvoes
- Fixing the superweapon & anti-superweapon buildings’ ammunitions display
- Fixing the display of planes’ optical camouflage.
- Fixing a bug preventing Tigre, Feneck & Spectre to spot camouflaged buildings, even when upgraded to reveal stealth units.
- Delta’s stealth detection’s FX is not displayed anymore when the unit is in a city block.
- AI improvement: it will react faster and better to a direct threat to its base.
- "Sell" hotkey can now be rebinded
- New hints give a better explanation of how to transfer ressources in mission "The American Civil War"
- Localization change: adding more clues about the secret objectives in the Achievements' description.
- Removing the 10 & 15mn time limit options (leftover from Wargame which had no place in AoA).
- Sold harvesters & constructors can no longer enter transport units.
- Except for Antey & Patriot, anti-aircraft missiles don't have an area-of-effect on choppers anymore.
- Repair vehicles (BREM & Hercules) can't heal one another anymore, but instead regenerate automatically.
- Otomatic's hit points decreased from 22 to 20.
- SuperHind's AT missile's damage decreased from 8 to 6.
- BREM-80U's acceleration (not top speed) improved.
- Jackal's acceleration (not top speed) & deceleration improved.
- AMOS' regular ordnances' damage on buildings increased by 15%.
- AMOS' Stryx shells' damage on vehicles decreased.
- AMOS' reload time between salvos decreased from 16 to 12s.
- Stryx Shell research now costs an additional 250 RE (it only required alu until now).
- X-32's damage on vehicles increased.
- Repair Center's price increased from 1.500 to 2.000$.
- Increasing slightly the placement range of some buildings to standardize them and give a bit more flexibility to base building.
- Sentinel turrets' range of placement increased from 14 to 18 squares.
- Sentinel turrets’ price decreased from 750 to 700$ alu.
- SAS’ production time decreased 26 to 22s.
- SAS now have the ability to fire at helicopters with regular rounds, even after being upgraded to DU ones.
- Puma’s anti-helicopter damage increased from 0.5 to 075.
- Puma’s about-face time reduced.
- Pantsir’s price decreased from 1.800 to 1.700$.
- Tigre’s production time decreased from 42 to 30s.
- Terminator’s speed increased by 10%.
- Recon UGV is now considered a vehicle instead of an infantry unit. It can be repaired by the Repair Outpost, but not by Nanohealing anymore.
- Hercules’ acceleration (not top speed) improved.
- Guardian’s hit points increased from 20 to 25.
Habt ihr zz im Late auch weniger FPS?
Hatte vorher immer bis zum Schluss eigntl immer über 50fps.
Seit dem vorvorletzten Patch wenn ich im Late über meine Base schaue oder bei großen Gefechten gehts gern mal auf 23fps runter
- Control groups are now also saved when saving a game.
- The Easy and Very Easy US AI no longer produce B2 bombers. They use F35 instead.
- The Hold fire order can be rebinded in the options. Untranslated for now, but it will be translated in all available languages in the next patch.
- Fixing the Antey-2500 which could blow himself up in some rare situations (when he was sitting on a hill and shooting an helicopter at a lower altitude).
- Fixing the Tigre not firing automatically with his AT missiles, also when ordered a move & attack.
- Fixing a bug causing buildings not to change color on the minimap after getting captured.
- It was possible to cancel the construction of an ally building through a precise set of actions. This is now fixed.
- Fixing a few achievements unlocking conditions (harvesting banks and aluminium notably, as well as collecting 30 achievements).
- Fixing the building capture button, which was mistakenly getting greyed when issuing the order.
- Fixing the displayed Ranks in the profile screen (nota: Ranks are obtained through ranked games).
- Fixing a rare case where a KMAX could get stuck.
- When a player cancels a 2vs2 ranked game during the 10sec countdown, the game will now get canceled to avoid having a 1vs2 game.
- One could not deselect his units (by selecting an empty group) while having an order to validate, since a few patches. This is now back as it was before, with a few improvements on situations where an ordre is being given while selecting or deselecting units.
- The planes displayed in the HUD could sometimes get it wrong when an airport is being captured by the enemy, or recaptured by the player. This is now fixed.
- Fixing cases where buildings in the fog of war would still play their animations.
- Improving the pathfinding of pilots receiving the order to "Go back to base", as well as constructors'.
- Fixing some missing weapon SFX on recently modified or added weapons (Superhind autocannon notably).
- Fixing several crashes.Ich frag mich wieso die Versionsnummer immer noch unter 1.0 ist trotz Release.Patch v.623
- Fixing a crash introduced in patch v620 occurring when exiting the debriefing screen, in some specific conditions.
Ansonsten find ichs echt gut, dass die einen Patch nach dem anderen raus hauen!
No balance in this one, just bug fixes:
- Control Groups will now be correctly displayed in the UI after loading a saved game.
- Mouse will now work correctly with Stereoscopic 3D version of the game
- Modifying some field resources positions on Hell Highway to restore balance.
- Fixing a problem with the designation of the winner when the game ended on time limit.
- Fixing a bug occuring with the Grenadiers' weapon FX
- Fixing a case when a "new resources field" alert would trigger on an already discovered one.
- Fixing some rare crashes
Ein großer Patch ist zur Zeit in der Mache.Patch v.668
- Fixing a crash occurring in games including AI player(s).
- Fixing a rare bug occuring when an Antey-2500 fails to intercept a super-weapon.
- Units will now exit faster from buildings (except the ones that have entered the building less than 3 seconds ago).
Patch v.686: "Infantry patch"
Displaying specific markers for each kind of infantry (riflemen, anti-tank, anti-air, sniper, elite...).
Increasing all riflemen's rate of fire.
Increasing all infantry rifles' range by 200 (400 -> 600).
HE damage dealt to infantry in open field have been mitigated by 50%.
Increasing the tolerance on vertical angle constraint for Air Superiority Aircrafts missiles, allowing them to fire more easily while manoeuvring.
Increasing the anti-helicopter range of Air Superiority Aircrafts weapons.
Increasing the area of effect of anti-air missiles' splash damage for all aircrafts.
Increasing ground-to-air missiles' agility for all vehicles.
All stock limits have been increased. See details faction by faction below.
Spectre: U-turn time decreased by 20% (1 -> 0.8sec)
"LOAL-HI" upgrade for Grinch: now also increasing the speed of its indirect fire missile
Vipers' range increased by 200 (400 -> 600). The upgrade doesn't increase the range anymore, only damage.
Shadowhawk: increasing the rate of fire by 50% (0,4 -> 0,2sec per savlo) and adding AP ammo.
Shadowhawk : increasing CIWS quality.
Computerized Flying Procedure now also increases the Shadowhawk's agility.
Shadowhawk's vision increased by 400 (1000 -> 1400)
"Scout Combat Kit" price increased by 500 alu (500 alu -> 1000 alu)
Increasing the Extension module and Rare Earth Extension module stock capacity by 500 (500 -> 1000).
Increasing the HQ stock capacity by 1000 (2000 -> 3000)
Skyguard: decreasing the time between two shots for its anti-superweapon railgun.
Fennek: decreasing damage by 50% (2 per ammunition -> 1 per ammunition).
Fennek: now able to engage helicopters with its grenade launcher
"Close Quarter Combat" now also grants the Felin a smoke grenade launcher as well as a 15% speed increase, added to the already existing bonus.
Increasing the speed and vision of the Recon UGV.
Increasing the ADS' Death Ray range by 200 (1000 -> 1200)
Decreasing the speed of the ADS
Fixing a bug that prevented the ADS to deal damage to stealth units.
Increasing the Outpost stock capacity by 500 (1500 -> 2000).
Increasing the Rare Earth Outpost stock capacity by 500 (1000 -> 1500).
Increasing the HQ stock capacity by 500 (1500 -> 2000)
Decreasing the hit points bonus granted by Green zone by 50% (+100% -> +50%).
Increasing MG Nest's machingun range by 150 (1100 -> 1250)
"Stinger Block II" now correctly apply range bonus to the MG Nest's Stinger, as it should be (it didn't until now).
Increasing the Stryker MC's smoke rounds range by 500 (1500 -> 2000)
V22 Osprey: increasing the CIWS quality after the "CIWS System" upgrade is researched.
Increasing the HQ, LEM and Rare Earth LEM stock capacity by 500 (1000 -> 1500).
Vanguards will now capture enemy buildings correctly
Weapon icons will now be displayed correctly in unit's hints
Skyguard turrets will now shoot only once to intercept any super-weapon
Fixed some rare crashes
Player now starts with 8 Felins instead of 12 in "The Hunt for Yao" mission
[AoA] Patch v.725
Multiple buildings and city districts can now be selected at the same time. Buildings can be assigned to a control group key, and used to streamline productions throughout multiple production queues, or to set a common rally point.
Unit productions and technologies will be placed in the least busy production queue. Multiple buildings can be upgraded at the same time, such as multiple defense turrets for instance.
- SLI technology is now supported
- Victory animation displayed again in skirmish & multiplayer game.
- Fixed a rare crash occuring in the "Fall of Olympus" mission
- Fixed a rare crash occurring during replays
- Fixed a bug occuring when several super-weapons were launched in a short time (some of them were not actually launched)
- Fixed a bug when a player could still launch super-weapons while his SW building has just been captured by IA
- Fixed a bug occuring when a harvester get an upgrade and don't go to its assigned depot or HQ
- Fixed a bug when pilot and builders did not go back to their HQ correctly
- Fixed a bug when artillery unit might be immobilized while trying to fire on an enemy unit they cannot see (on the top of a hill for example)