NEW FEATURE :
- Adding a « No superweapon » game option in the lobby.
BUG FIXES :
- Fixing a bug preventing some units to automatically fire when they should (such as the Cartel’s Artillery turret).
- Fixing some typos in units hints, notably Cartel’s ones.
We first thought that the ambush shot system, when a unit does more damage when unseen by the enemy, would add depth and diversity to the game. We also thought that units firing without removing their stealth, such as Spectre, Ninja with Type 91 missile, US Sniper with silencer, would represent a challenge to players. But according to feedbacks, it’s clear that these mechanics are getting on the players’ nerves and get them frustrated. So we decided to remove them.
What we seek here is to provide less confusing and less frustrating game rules.
- All units, including artillery units, now automatically fire at full range when they see a target.
- Removing the ability to fire without removing stealth to all units.
- Removing the Ambush shot mechanic. The unit will have no more Ambush shot damage multipliers.
- The US Sniper et the Metal Storm UGV could be seen without stealth detection if approched close enough. This mechanic has been removed.
- Removing the Hold position order on planes that was useless.
- All Super weapons now have a minimal range of fire.
- Selling building now takes much longer (more than double the time).
- All planes and helicopters will now fire at maximal range when an enemy is in range instead of waiting the player to give them the order (this behaviour is now identical to ground units' one)
- Increasing the price of "Force Projection" : +$500, +250 alu ($1500, 750 alu , up from $1000, 500 alu)
- Reducing the price of Barracks: -$250 (now $1500, down from $1750)
- Reducing the price of K-Max Tanker: -$25 (now $175, down from $200)
- Reducing Otomatic's Hit Points : -3 HP (now 22 HP, down from 25 HP)
- Increasing the price of the Otomatic : +$100, +50 alu (now $900, 300 alu, up from $800, 250 alu)
- Reducing the speed of the Otomatic by 10% : -15 (now 135, down from 150)
- Reducing the damages done to ground targets by the Otomatic by 35% : -0,15 (now 0,35, down from 0,50)
- Increasing the firing range of the Scorpio by 20%: +200 (now 1200, up from 1000)
- Increasing the turn-around speed of the Scorpio by 50% : -0,5sec (now 0,5sec from 1sec)
- Incresing Scorpio's Hit Points : +1 HP (now 7 HP, up from 6 HP)
- Reducing the Spectre's autocanon range by 25% : -150 (now 450, down from 600)
- Removing the « Advanced Optical Camouflage » upgrade of the Spectre
- Modifying the « Optronic sensor » upgarde of the Spectre. Increases both the sight and main gun ranges of Spectres :
Reducing of the price : -750 alu (now 750 alu, down from 1500 alu)
- Adding the « Passive receiver system » upgrade for the Spectre. It will now only grants the Spectre stealth detection capacity. Reducing of the price : 750 alu.
- Increasing the price of the "40mm Autocanon" for the Spectre by +$500 (now $2000, up from $1500).
- Modifying the price of the Vehicles Bay : -$250, +250 alu (now $1500, 1000 alu, from $1750, 750 alu)
- Increasing the speed of the Artillery Turret's shells by 10% : +1500 (now 16500, up from 15000)
- Reducing the price of the « Prison Module » -250 alu (now $750, 500 alu down from $750, 750 alu)
- Fixing the behaviour of the Shadowhawk with RGS Gatling upgrade that was firing even if it was not revealed. This unit will now follow the correct rule of stealth units, namely, « no shooting unless asked to or revealed ».
- Fixing the behaviour of the Scout CGS : It will now reveal itself when firing its dual Heavy machineguns.
- Fixing the SEAD missile of the X-32 : It will now break its stealth when firing,
- Modifying the Superhind canon to remove the incendiary damages it inflicted.
- Increasing the price of the Superhind: +$200 (now $1200, 750 alu, up from $1000, 700 alu)
- Reducing the speed of the SAS: -7% (now same speed as the US sniper)
- Increasing the price of the « Type 91 missile » upgrade of the Ninja : +500 alu (now 1500 alu, up from 1000)
- Fixing the behaviour of the Ninja with Type 91 missile: It will now reveal itself when firing
- Moving the «Type 91 missile » upgarde from SWORD protocol to SHIELD Protocol
- Increasing the number of missile fired by the Ninja in a salvo: +1 (now 2, up from 1)
- Increasing the delay between 2 salvos of missiles: +1.2 sec (now 2 sec, up from 0.8 sec)
- Reducing Crushers' Hit Points (including the upgraded version) : -2 HP (now 8 HP, down from 10 HP)
- Reducing the firing range of the upgraded Crusher by 20% : -200 (now 800, down from 1000)
- Moving the « Supply field kit » upgarde from the refinery panel to the HQ panel
- Modifying the price of the « Supply Field Kit » upgrade : -$150, +150 alu (now $1600, 150 alu, from $1750, 0 alu)
- Moving the « Anti-Tank Gun » upgrade of the Sentinel Turret from SWORD protocol to SHIELD protocol
- Increasing the electricity generated by the Chimera HQ : +2 (now 10, up from 8)
- Fixing the behaviour of the PAKFA: It will now reveal itself when firing
- Increasing the firing range of the Pantsir canon: +10% against helicopters, +20% against planes
- Increasing the firing range of the Pantsir missile: +75% against planes
- Decreasing the price of the F22 Raptor : -250 alu ($2000, 750 alu, down from $2000, 1000 alu)
- Modifying the F22 Raptor AACS missile upgrade. Its stealth will be broken when firing, but it will have a 33% range boost along with an increased firing radius (to 180°)
- Fixing the behaviour of the AIM-9X missile fired from a F35B Lighting: The F35B will now reveal itself when firing
- Modifying the price of the Phalanx : -$250, +250 alu (now $250, 1750 alu, from $500, 1500 alu)
- Reducing « Base Projection » research price : -$500, -250 alu (now $500, 250 alu down from $1000, 500 alu)
- Increasing the detection range of the Little Bird by 10% : +180 (now 1980 up from 1800)
- Increasing the firing range of the Sniper by 20%: +200 (now 1200, up from 1000)
- Increasing the firing range of the Blazer Gatling gun: +20% against helicopters, +15% against planes
- Increasing the Stinger Block II upgraded Blazer range: +15% against helicopters, +75% against planes
- Increasing the firing range of the Stinger (infantry): + 25% against helicopters, +25% against planes
- Increasing the firing range of the Stinger Block II (infantry): +15% against helicopters, +75% against planes
- Increasing the construction grid granted by buildings around it by 1 square:
LEM : now 8 up from 7
LEM Rare Earth : now 8 up from 7
Power Plant : now 7 up from 6
Barracks : now 7 up from 6
Light Armory : now 4 up from 3
Heavy Armory : now 4 up from 3
Helipad : now 7 up from 6
Air Control Center : now 4 up from 3
Armory : now 4 up from 3
Logistical center: now 4 up from 3
Administrative center : now 3 up from 2
- Modifying the rules to get the FOB. No research needed anymore, it will be available as soon as you are in DEFCON 2
- Moving the « Deep Minning » research from DEFCON 1 to DEFCON 2
- Increasing the price of the « Deep Minning » research : +$500 (now $1500, 1000 alu, up from $1000, 1000 alu)
- Modifying the requirements for « Improved chassis » upgrade from DEFCON 2 to « Hydrofracking » research.