- Added a "Restart" button in Skirmish to allow a quick restart of a game versus AI.
- Added a feedback on capturing enemy buildings (similar to the existing feedback on capturing POW), showing the progression of the capture.
- Reducing the amount of money given back when selling a building to 30% of the total cost (down from 50%).
- Increasing the time required to capture a building to 8sec (up from 5sec).
- Increasing the priority of reflex fire on all ground attack planes, so that they are prioritized by all units.
- Increasing the construction zone where the US' LEM and the Chimera's Anti-Ballistic Center can be built.
- [US] Increasing the price of the TUSK 1 kit for Strykers by $50 (now $300 up from $250).
- [US] Decreasing the price of the TUSK 2 kit for Abrams by $150 (now $850 down from $1000).
- [CHIMERA] Decreasing the price of the SAS by $100 (now $650 down from $750), and its production time has been decreased accordingly. On the other hand, it is now 25% slower, making him a bit slower than a US Marine.
The intended consequence is that it will be easier to produce SAS to defend against early acts of aggression, but it doesn't turn into an incredibly powerful weapon of harassment, as it can be countered by the mobility of Marines and Felins.
- [CHIMERA] Decreasing the price of the Spear Vehicle Bay by $250 (now $2750 down from $3000).
- [CHIMERA] Increasing the price of the Sword Vehicle Bay by $250 (now $4750 up from $4500).
- [CHIMERA] Increasing the production time of the Terminator by +5sec (now 25sec up from 20sec).
- [CHIMERA] Increasing electricity consumption of the Syntech Lab by 1 points (now 2, up from 1).
- Fixing a bug affecting the US AI, leading her to build an unecessary number of LEMs.
- Improving the units default placement when in formation (again).
- Improving the upgraded HIMARS (ATACMS), now animated and with dynamically loaded missiles
- The speed upgrade for US tankers ("Improved chassis") no longer affect the repair vehicle (Hercules).
- The production queue of buildings should now be visible for observers.
- Fixed a display bug where a "ghost" production would remain in the production queue list (it didn't affect the production though).
- Fixed a situation where helicopters would place themselves above a building to load troops...who could never make it.
- Fixes a rare crash occurring on infantry animations
And by the way, the next patch is going to be a bit...thicker.